Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Steam Inventory Paintjobs

Watson690

Question

I've googled and searched the forums (not completely but enough to give up) and can't find this question being asked elsewhere.

If I have a Steam inventory paintjob can other players that don't own that paintjob see it? 

I know how this works with normal DLC (if you don't own the DLC you can't see the DLC) but I'm wondering if it's different for the inventory paintjobs.
Thanks in advance for any help you all can give!

5 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Watson690 said:

I've googled and searched the forums (not completely but enough to give up) and can't find this question being asked elsewhere.

If I have a Steam inventory paintjob can other players that don't own that paintjob see it? 

I know how this works with normal DLC (if you don't own the DLC you can't see the DLC) but I'm wondering if it's different for the inventory paintjobs.
Thanks in advance for any help you all can give!

Steam Inventory Paint Jobs, earned Painted Job via World of Trucks Event´s or Bought over the Steam Market,   Are and will act and work like a buyable Paint Job DLC and cant be seen by People that down own them.

Hope that helped u and clarifies your Question asked above.

Kind Regards

Tim

In my previous experience, yes you able to see the paintjobs that you bought on the Steam Market. Even you can save edit on your truck. We tested with my friend. He didn't had the Crystal Dimension paintjob but I sent the code to him and he was able to put on his truck.

If you don't have the Crystal Dimension paintjob and you'll see a blue truck with this paintjob, then it will be me. ?

Hope it's helps,

Ivonole

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

6 hours ago, Timmy TV said:

Steam Inventory Paint Jobs, earned Painted Job via World of Trucks Event´s or Bought over the Steam Market,   Are and will act and work like a buyable Paint Job DLC and cant be seen by People that down own them.

Hope that helped u and clarifies your Question asked above.

Kind Regards

Tim

Yep, this perfectly answers my question! Thanks for the response!

• Like 1

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d