When you're driving around and see your trailer setup

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Driving around the Calais to Druisburg route as you do and casually saw someone using my 3 trailer Pink Ribbon setup lol I thought I was being unique with 3 trailers with it, but I guess not :P Maybe I've inspired some people to use it maybe?spacer.png

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

It was a surprise indeed and lovely at the same time. I've always loved the look of the Pink Ribbon Charity DLC and always encourage people to use it to keep the awareness going :)

It looks good, I think so, if the player knows how to play well, the triple on C-D will not be a huge problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Ive been driving a triple trailer as pictured (I call it the Pink Ribboned Snake :P) on the Calais - Duisburg road for nearly a couple months, its so fun and much better than singular and double trailers. Only downside ofcourse is there are no jobs available for triple trailers so its just casual and fun drives :) Plus its always great to promote such a great DLC and awareness of the cause as it affects so many people in the world.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

@- Pink Ribbon -

That's an awful lot of beacons there! 

Although I guess you do need to warn other drivers about your extremely long vehicle!

On another note, the recently available steam workshop mods for b triples are why there are suddenly so many more player using them. Before, it required some save editing, which albeit simple was still challenging for some users.

Regards,

Quality_Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

Hey quality, thanks for your response. A few people have mentioned about the quantity of my beacons but to be honest as you mentioned I used to have all bright lights and decided to swap them out to beacons to warn others as its a long vehicle. It's not as blinding what a truck full of floodlights would have ? And kind of compromised on having less lights for beacons to alert others. 

Yep, there are a couple Steam workshop mods for it and I do use one of them to have my triple trailers as I'm not very tech savvy to save edit a whole trailer ? I've managed to change my license plate and colour, so baby steps. 

I'm not aiming to annoy users with my lights as I'm just trying to spread awareness of the cause as it does affect so many people in the world and I do find it to be one of the best DLCs released. And let's face it, it's more fun driving a triple trailer compared to a singular or double, it's made me a more strategic driver with adjusting speeds to corner correctly and to take better lines to not hit the edges. I'm not a perfect driver, nobody is ? But I'm not here to ruin people's driving experience as I don't wish mine to be ruined aswell despite there are a lot of drivers who target triple trailers lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 2:23 PM, - Pink Ribbon - said:

Ive been driving a triple trailer as pictured (I call it the Pink Ribboned Snake :P) on the Calais - Duisburg road for nearly a couple months, its so fun and much better than singular and double trailers. Only downside ofcourse is there are no jobs available for triple trailers so its just casual and fun drives :) Plus its always great to promote such a great DLC and awareness of the cause as it affects so many people in the world.

spacer.png

Uii nice truck ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @- Pink Ribbon -,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived