Can't open truckers mp even when ETS2 is on 1.37 and Truckersmp has support for it.

atharvaramdurgkar

Question

Since the moment truckersmp released their support for ETS2 1.37, I have been wanting to play but evrytime I open truckersmp I get the dialogue box saying "Expected version 1.37.1.74s, You are having 1.36.2.48" (Of which screenshots have been attached below). Now I have checked my Steam account and ETS2 profile screen and I am running 1.37.2.0s, by selecting opt out of all beta programs in the preferences. Can anyone provide some help on this issue? ETS aint fun without multiplayer for me! 

ETS error-min.png

4 answers to this question

Hi, 

@Sneezy and @Owen., Thanks for your inputs. Replying to you after finding out the solution and playing ETS2 for an hour now. :P couldnt anxiously wait more. Though after a lot of digging found this article. I hope this helps anyone who might hv encountered the same prob. Cheers n happy trucking! (Turns out in regedit, 'Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP', the path is not the same as that of actual steam path from local files, this had happened as I had made a system clone backup for my windows and that had resetted the directory path) 

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Hey there @atharvaramdurgkar,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues! Firstly, I'd verify the integrity of your ETS2 (Steam Library > Right Click on ETS2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify..). I would also then reassure yourself that you are definitely in Opt-Out of all betas on the betas drop down, just in case. I will link the correct knowledgebase down below so you can re-familiarise yourself with the process! Finally, I would suggest completely reinstalling TruckersMP if all else fails as it may be a case that you're missing a specific file etc.  

If the problems continue to not be resolved you can always get direct help from the Support Team here > https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

I hope this helps, 

Owen :D

• Like 1

Hello @atharvaramdurgkar,

I'm happy to read that you managed to find a solution for your problem.

As you've mentioned that this solved your problem, I will now lock this post

and move it to our solved section.

If you run into any more problems or have a general question about

the game or our mod, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

sanamaria

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Solved Topics

Kind regards,                                                           

Sana                                    

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0 f48JosS.png

Feedback | Support | Rules | Knowledge Base |