Graphics in 1.37

FrischeReibungGER

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey @FrischeReibungGER,

I too have experienced issues with graphics settings over the years. It took me a while to find suitable graphics but as long as you learn to understand their different meanings and what's usually a good setting for them, and for you, then you're usually set to go. I will link a steam community post for a graphics tutorial. Keep in mind this is for very low spec pc's and it is in no way necessary to set them like this to run with huge FPS counts. However, it teaches you what the different settings do and what they'll do if you increase or decrease their levels. I find that messing about with the different levels usually helps me figure out what's best for me. I would also suggest writing down the settings that run the game as you'd like just so you don't ever forget. Or take a screenshot :)

I hope this helps,

Owen :D 

• Like 1

Hello @FrischeReibungGER,

Have any of the answers posted above answered your question and helped with your problem?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized.

Please let me know, thank you!

Kind regards,

sanamaria

TruckersMP Support

Kind regards,                                                           

Sana                                    

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0 f48JosS.png

Feedback | Support | Rules | Knowledge Base |

Hello @FrischeReibungGER,

Since you got the answer, i will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Kind regards,

sanamaria

TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Kind regards,                                                           

Sana                                    

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0 f48JosS.png

Feedback | Support | Rules | Knowledge Base |