Trucks Wishlist

Strad

Greetings,

It's been nearly a full year since the last release of a new truck in ETS2, and I've been seeing some threads asking for new trucks so I thought it'd be a great idea to see what you guys have in mind when asked "What trucks do you wish for in-game?" - The only exception is that it has to be built by a company in Europe (for obvious reasons).

My Wishlist:
- 2020 MAN TGX 18.640

- 2021 Volvo FH

- 2020 Mercedes-Benz Actros LS

*By no means are these trucks expected to be added, it's merely just a wish-list and discussions of new trucks*

23 minutes ago, sgtharley5050 said:

ATS had the MACK added recently, so I'm sure ETS will get more trucks added soon, but remember I think they have to be licenced by the company before SCS can release them. that's why the VOLVO pack took so long to come out as i saw somewhere SCS and VOLVO had a fall out.

Yeah, from what I know before they release any branded mod/dlc they have to be over viewed by the company itself and that's why they sometimes take quite a while to be put into game. 

To answer the question, I'd love to see some new trucks. Particularly wouldn't mind the new "MP5" without the explicit wing mirrors or possibly the future Scania/Volvo trucks. It might be a while till they get released into the real world yet though. I mean if you take a look at this Wikipedia you can see the length of time it took for the Volvo FH to be fully developed into what it is now. So I'd like to see what comes next from the bigger manufacturers. 

Ah yes I'd love to see 2019 Mercedes Axor to be added into the game cuz I kinda often see this truck under mercedes' flags nowadays here where I live and I like how it looks. The other one is Volvo FMX, since I always see this truck being used for heavy haulages here besides I do like the truck's look. Im sure all of them must take a long time to be added into the game because of the licensing etc etc but yeah thats just my wishlists 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that is inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived