Μatt

Summer on TruckersMP!

I tested summer mod (ets2,ats) for several days in single player mode. It's a great mod, introduces a lot of visual changes. 
I am very glad that it also available on TruckersMP now 🌄😎

Guest RepaiR

Well thought out. Thanks :tmp:

16 minutes ago, - Pink Ribbon - said:

Just a quick question, Ive put the 3 files into the ETS2MP folder "mod" and ran the game. Are they meant to appear in the Mod manager or not or do they instantly activate?

If u place them in the Ets2MP Mods folder then they will not appear in ur Ets 2 Mods Folder, Because TruckersMP has its own Mod Manager running in the Background (u dont need to worry). But if u wish make that happen u need to place them into ur (Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod) Folder to see them in ur Ets 2 Mod Manager ingame. But u dont need to do for it to work in MP.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Timmy TV said:

If u place them in the Ets2MP Mods folder then they will not appear in ur Ets 2 Mods Folder, Because TruckersMP has its own Mod Manager running in the Background (u dont need to worry). But if u wish make that happen u need to place them into ur (Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod) Folder to see them in ur Ets 2 Mod Manager ingame. But u dont need to do for it to work in MP.

Thanks, I noticed the difference when I started driving from Calais :)

• Like 1