Thoughts on the new Iveco S-Way

Strad

Hey all,

Just wanted to gather some of your thoughts on the newest Iveco S-Way. 

A little backstory:

The new Iveco S-Way is a cab over engine truck manufactured since 2019, it is the successor to the Iveco Stralis (which is in-game).

For reference:

DlsoGTp.jpg

Thoughts?

If I'm honest, it kinda looks like a Scania - haha, perhaps the "S" in "S-Way" stands for Scania. I'm just kidding, it looks good though. What are some of your thoughts?

To say that Iveco isn't one of the "big/popular" manufacturers, I'd say the concept and design is very good for their standards. Personally, I'm not a major fan of it but I wouldn't say it is something I really really dislike. I could see myself driving it if it gets implemented into TMP :D 

• 2 weeks later...

My first impression after knowing this truck, yes I got the same thoughts with you ? also some friends of mine also said the same - it looks like a nextgen scania and the S might be from scania S. Im sure iveco actually wanted to make it look like a futuristic truck but it turns out that its likely copying scania, who knows ?. But overall its good though, it doesnt look like an outdated-model truck ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 10:35 AM, Syln said:

Hey all,

Just wanted to gather some of your thoughts on the newest Iveco S-Way. 

A little backstory:

The new Iveco S-Way is a cab over engine truck manufactured since 2019, it is the successor to the Iveco Stralis (which is in-game).

For reference:

DlsoGTp.jpg

Thoughts?

If I'm honest, it kinda looks like a Scania - haha, perhaps the "S" in "S-Way" stands for Scania. I'm just kidding, it looks good though. What are some of your thoughts?

This type of Scania is acceptable compared to other categories and I even enjoy it.Beautiful name and easy pronunciation??and this truck same as scania s?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

As this thread has been inactive for over 14 days, I'm going to lock it and move it to archives, to keep our forum organised. 

If you want your topic to be brought back, please contact any forum moderator or me via DMs. 

Kind regards, 

.Christopher

TruckersMP Community Moderator Leader 

// Locked & Moved to archives. 

banner

Archived