What's your favourite song?

ArranOnRadio

So! If you don't know I'm a presenter at TruckersFM. I'm currently looking at buying a few more songs to add to my library. So, this begs the question:

What songs do you actually like?

If I were to choose at the moment I'd have a song from back from 2017 which radiates the feel good vibes! 

Banners - Someone To You is my pick.

Spoiler

I have so many favorite songs,

Owl City songs are relaxing, such as hot air balloons, fireflies, hello seattle, and good time. Veorra's singles are great to listen to, like Standby, Strangers, With You, and Save Me.

And these days I like songs from P@D Ignite album,  I like listening to Light Me Up by Faulty, and Pegasissy by Francis Vace ft. Koa ?

There are many songs i like

• The danish singer Kim Larsen
  • Volbeat
  • Disney songs
  • And much more :D

Komo02 | Master Trucker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMP Profile
Twitch

I don't think I've ever had a permanent favourite.  I'll have a song that I'll obsess over for a week but that changes constantly.  

I think the most important thing for a driving song (for me anyways) is the beat.  It's gotta match the driving I'm doing.  Although one of my favourite songs to play at Truck shows is LMFAO's Sexy and I know it, it just seems to fit a nice chromed out W900L.

9 hours ago, TheCanadianTrucker said:

I don't think I've ever had a permanent favourite.  I'll have a song that I'll obsess over for a week but that changes constantly.  

I think the most important thing for a driving song (for me anyways) is the beat.  It's gotta match the driving I'm doing.  Although one of my favourite songs to play at Truck shows is LMFAO's Sexy and I know it, it just seems to fit a nice chromed out W900L.

I'm the same, depends how I'm feeling on what my favorite song is haha!

8 hours ago, Shay_Gaming said:

My favourite song is My heart will go on, especially with Vexus singing it

I wouldn't be having that @Vexus.

Although to be fair it is a good song Shay ;) 

To be honest, my favorite ones right now are "Aitch x AJ Tracey - Rain Feat. Tay Keith" and "Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody". I know, very weird mix, but I really like them both right now.

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

On 7/5/2020 at 10:49 AM, Polyxena [GER] said:

My favorites at the moment are:

- Parov Stelar  / All night

- Tones and I / Dance Monkey

- Songs of the 90s 

- Songs from Lindsey Stirling

Not bad!

On 7/5/2020 at 10:19 PM, Inklink said:

To be honest, my favorite ones right now are "Aitch x AJ Tracey - Rain Feat. Tay Keith" and "Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody". I know, very weird mix, but I really like them both right now.

YES. Rain is a banger!

On 7/6/2020 at 4:09 AM, vFanti said:

There are many, but I will send only one. - Losing My Religion R.E.M.

Only just listened to this on spotify, sounds great!

Just one song? That's impossible for me. I don't think I have an all-time favourite song, as my music taste is so diverse, and I am constantly finding new songs I love.

At the moment, I have Lightening Bolt by Jake Bugg on repeat. But, I've also been really into Adele lately. I've never decided to listen to anything more than her popular singles until recently, and wow, I've been missing out on a lot. Every single song of hers is amazing, and I definitely feel like they should get just as must recognition as Rolling in the Deep and Someone Like You.

ioJopO8.jpg

On 7/9/2020 at 10:53 PM, davidd. said:

Just one song? That's impossible for me. I don't think I have an all-time favourite song, as my music taste is so diverse, and I am constantly finding new songs I love.

At the moment, I have Lightening Bolt by Jake Bugg on repeat. But, I've also been really into Adele lately. I've never decided to listen to anything more than her popular singles until recently, and wow, I've been missing out on a lot. Every single song of hers is amazing, and I definitely feel like they should get just as must recognition as Rolling in the Deep and Someone Like You.

Yess!

On 7/11/2020 at 9:54 PM, Blue Dog said:

MOOO! by Doja cat

Born In Winter by Gojira

Inside Looking Out by Grand Funk Railroad

Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots

...just to name a few

Some bangers in there

On 7/19/2020 at 12:53 PM, Busman11 said:

My Favorite song is Queen- We Will Rock You 

Classic

On 7/19/2020 at 5:31 PM, CiaranOg78 said:

Currently l would have to go with Joel Corry-Head & Heart, just such a catchy song thats guaranteed to put you in a good mood after hearing it, altogether it would have to be Bon Jovi-Wanted Dead Or Alive as its a good driving song

Cause I'm frozen in motion and my head tells me to stop
But my heart goes
Ba-ba-ba-dum ba-ba-dum ba-ba-dum
Ba-ba-ba-dum ba-ba-dum ba-ba-da-dum

• 2 weeks later...

Archived