Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

FPS Drops

Jordzzz199

Question

Hello,

I'm just wondering if people get random FPS spikes/ drops for example I could be driving a long a motorway and a truck will be approaching and my FPS will drop down to 50FPS maybe less, I don't know what I could do to fix this has anyone had this issue of got any suggestions please.

Thanks

9 answers to this question

Hello. Does the FPS fall with only one truck nearby? If the FPS goes down with a lot of trucks or when you have the tab open, this will be "normal", but if it happens when there are only a few trucks around, may it can be a problem with your game or your computer's performance. It would help if you could tell what quality you are playing and the configuration of your computer.

GENERAL MANAGER - GCEE

Hello, @Jordzzz199

Can you please Open the task manager > Performance and take screenshot about  Processor > Ram > Graphic card and your pc system info,

Post it as reply here.

This could help fixing your issue easier.

Regards

Total EDM

Hello @vFanti,

I'm running the game on the following settings: Scaling is 200%, (SMAA) is ultra, hdr is ticked, dof is ticked, sunshaft and colour correction are both ticked,

my other settings are reflection detail high, vegetation detail high, grass dentisy high, shadow quailty ultra, shadow texture size high, weather quailty ultra, mirror quailty high, mirror resolution high, mirror distance medium,texture quailty high.

It happens when a truck will be approaching myself, sometimes I could be driving along myself and no one will be around and I'm getting a random a fps drop lag spike.

Thanks,

Jordan

Hello agian @Jordzzz199

Your FPS drop can be from not enough Ram. 

For playing on Ultra settings you need this.

RAM

Recommended: 6 GB 

You will only have 2 GB left to use when you playing. 

Lower the graphic settings or upgrade your RAM to >16 GB if you want to play without any FPS drop.

Note  2GB of RAM is the minimum system requirement for the 64-bit version of Windows 10 otherwise your pc will crash.

So you have not enough of ram to run on Ultra settings.

Hope this helps :)

Regards

Total EDM

Hello there!    

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

• Like 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d