Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Unreliable connection error + crash

sebastianeq142

Question

So yesterday i experienced the Unreliable connection error and i fixed it by waiting 1 minute before clicking drive, today when i tried to play everything worked(12-16 in my time zone (poland)) but now when i do this 1 minute waiting trick when loading the loading bar stops almost at the end and i get the [An application fatal error! Do you want to send crash.log file to developers?] also there is the screen shot of error https://prnt.sc/t3tqho

Also i get the connection breaked reconnecting massage on chat . idk how to call it [my screen shot software cant create screen shot of game]

Things i tried:

Not using the wait trick

Trying to go into SP (it worked but what can i do in it its boring xd)

Not using wifi (i plugged my network with usb cable bc its wireless only but if i plug in usb cable it acs like ethernet)

Checking intergity files or something in steam? (idk how do you type this in english bc i have pl version of steam) [it did not find anything]

rebooting pc

i tried several times and its only showing the fatal error

changing profiles and saves

Using other posts

One thing that i did not try is FULLY reinstalling truckersmp.

Also when trying to restart game is shows Attention game crash detected or something idk 

EDIT:Forgot to say that this happened in ets2.

EDIT2:Added thing to Things what i tried

\/\/\/\/\/ There are Crash logs \/\/\/\/\/

Sorry for bad English im from Poland.

game.log.txt

You've been hit by,

You've been strucked by

T R U C K

My profile [yes fun]

2 answers to this question