Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TMP 1.37 when use truck 750hp mod, Occurence engine sound error

TeamAudi_Caca_M

Thanks for update 1.37 version. I want to talk for developers, 'Thank you for your hard work'.

This time I want to talk about 1.37 when I use the 750hp truck mod.  I always driving in ETS2 Truckersmp With 750 Truck Mod.  And I found the truck engine error. My truck engine sound  occurence often like engine turn off and turn on. The engine sound error occurence hen a lot of people are around me. My truck good to move but engine sound always have sound error. So I wanted to give Feedback about Sound Engine.  I hope that the error will be corrected.

3 minutes ago, Syln said:

Hello @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM,

The engine sound bug has been discussed widely over the forums at this point, and the developers are well aware of it. In future, should you want to bring awareness to a bug you discover/find, contact support through the ticketing system instead!

Support:

https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

hm.. me? lol

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @TeamAudi_Caca_M!

Your topic has been inactive for over 14 days.

Because of that I'll close it and move it to Archive.

If you feel that you'll want this topic to be opened again, don't hesitate to contact Community Moderator.

Best Regards,

arusf2011 [PL/EN]

Community Moderator & Translator

Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived