Engine Sound Mods Inside the TruckersMP

Suggestion Name: Engine Sound Mods Inside the TruckersMP

Suggestion Description: 

Putting sound mods into the game, I would find it very interesting if you could partner with some mod creator, like Kapitan Kriechbaum who makes excellent mods.

I do not like the original sounds of ets2 because the trucks are very quiet, it is very annoying, "yes I understand that in real life they are like that." and it seems that they take the bass out of the engines a lot, before the new update I really liked the sound of the Renault Premium because it had a good bass in the average rotation but unfortunately spoiled it with this new update.

And with this list you would have the options for those who like the original sounds and the modified sounds. 

Any example images: idea_sounds_truckersmp.thumb.jpg.1864caafb206b5631b289c5590b160e9.jpg

Why should it be added?:  So it would have more varieties of sounds and it would be very good to travel listening to the noise of the modified engine and it would not have that problem of other people not hearing its sound because it was already inside TruckersMP.

Sorry for my English, I used google translator.