Option to save in-game tag colors

Jeroen

• Business Analyst

Suggestion Name: 

Option to save in-game tag colors

Suggestion Description:

I would like to see an option to save in-game tag colors, that will allow a user to set specific tag colors and pick them with one mouse click in the settings menu. This could be as simple as only one saved color, up to a higher number (in the image below I have included four saves, but this is just meant as an example of the idea).

Any example images: 

Not sure how it would exactly look, but I guess in the same screen as where we currently select the tag color. I have not included a save button in the example image, but that button also needs to be put somewhere.

Before:

Spoiler

5aL1A0C.jpg

After:

Spoiler

q0QteBD.jpg

Why should it be added?:

It would be beneficial for people who swap their tag colors frequently. For instance, people who are part of a VTC usually have a set color that they pick through editing the config file in the ETS2MP folder. This works perfectly at the moment, but sometimes they also want to use a different color (for example, when they are part of an event team that runs events on a frequent basis). Having the ability to save specific colors for your in-game tag will improve user-friendliness and convenience. 

• Upvote 5

• 1 year later...