TFM Niv

Hello everyone! I want to know your opinion about the following topic: As I am driving down the cd-route, there are many players coming up and I see, some of them just safe-edited their headlights to make them green, but the rest is having white headlights. In real life, many trucks are having xenon, LED or halogen headlights, means, they are bright blue, blue and yellow. I'd really love to select it in the future, but let me know your opinion.

-Captain Nivaro-

I hope that SCS does include more variance with headlights and ideally releases a light / beacon tuning pack as we have had the same halogen flood lights and beacons since release...

TruckersMP could also make an add-on to the mod, allowing us to use more flood lights / beacons, which would be amazing.

Regards,

Quality_Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Real Xenon and LED headlights that may appear blue, are actually bright white.

Standard headlights emit white/yellow-ish light, and that's why compared to them, xenon and LED headlights appear blueish.

Those save edited green headlights would be highly illegal irl, just like any other colored headlights.

What really bothers me about headights, is unrealistic range of both low beams and high beams.

When you choose a car, try finding out if it has a cornering function that lights up corners, an automatic switch from high to low beam, as well as a system to avoid blinding oncoming traffic. All these are possible with Halogen and Bi-Xenon lights but LED headlights are much more adaptable and precise. 

Actually with some trucks in the game you can choose between having standard Halogen lamps or LED/Xenon headlights. The newer Scania R and S series for example allow you to choose between two different headlights. Apart from the different headlight design (LED turn indicators with the LED version) you will also spot a difference in the colour of the light ;the LED/Xenon versions have a more blue/whitish appearance compared to the more yellowish tone of the halogen lamps, the brightness however is unchanged. So SCS, at least with some trucks, gives you the possibility of having different headlights.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that is inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived