Tired of trucking for now

Takeda Shingen CZ

Hey just thought i let you know guys today was really bad day i got like 6 times reporting someone and from 3m went to like -600k and damaged truck 62% so it will be like -2m im broke these drivers today what is goin on?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nmHWSWXAqi57shIKfhpW1lIyK7KITXc/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A7rq0-V5hyXcqnbQddDppum82hjQYzNU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WzW4fM9NZCnaRbA6SPjVRItnsEBm5Xhr/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tuw4XNCZp-agyJQT6a9Puxl6T4eqLwo_/view?usp=sharing

sad life

RIP

Hello @Takeda Shingen CZ,

We are sorry that you have had to face this kind of player behaving in an unacceptable manner on the servers...
It is therefore important to report those players (preferably on the website), so that they pay the consequences of their behaviour, whose sole purpose is to ruin other players' gaming experience.
I hope that you will be stronger than them by regaining the pleasure of playing on the servers! ?

Kind regards,

XioPlay

Hopefully they won't take action against the other drivers in the last 3 videos.  Those crashes were totally preventable by you.  In the second video you didn't move over to allow the merging driver on the highway even though the left lane was clear and his lane was ending.  In the third video, the other driver still had his signal on and was obviously continuing to move to the far left lane, which he had to right of way to do.  The 4th one looked like lag, and you were way too close to him.  A little bit of defensive driving could have easily prevented those.  Not trying to be a jerk, just saying maybe the guy driving your truck needs to take a hard look at his driving skills/style before accusing everyone else...

also about the damages: get a profile off the internet with a massive cash amount and use it solery for MP, that way when somebody rams you your heart can take it. and if you have a trailer attached you can use /fix to fix the truck if somebody trolls you or you somehow get damage. keep in mind tough, theres a count down of 5- 10 mins (not sure) until you can use /fix again

17 hours ago, GrandLionTR said:

Dude, you're so unlucky. You should send a report to punish these irregular drivers.

Yeah i know idk what are ppl doing again haha rly taking brake for now i know riding 110 but who not oon highway but obey rules ....but what can you do when they do this again 23%for truck trailer like 64% thanks it was 2000km drive for 2milion somethin https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r7AMMISaMo1Z3G6gXE6oqnIqV79kliwJ/view?usp=sharing

On 6/20/2020 at 4:36 PM, HAR_Sabre said:

Hopefully they won't take action against the other drivers in the last 3 videos.  Those crashes were totally preventable by you.  In the second video you didn't move over to allow the merging driver on the highway even though the left lane was clear and his lane was ending.  In the third video, the other driver still had his signal on and was obviously continuing to move to the far left lane, which he had to right of way to do.  The 4th one looked like lag, and you were way too close to him.  A little bit of defensive driving could have easily prevented those.  Not trying to be a jerk, just saying maybe the guy driving your truck needs to take a hard look at his driving skills/style before accusing everyone else...

Yeah i guess but these last 2 were insane i have just bad luck today again https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r7AMMISaMo1Z3G6gXE6oqnIqV79kliwJ/view?usp=sharing what are they thinking i dont get it 

You are kinda fault in most of these crashes by your fast driving behavior.

1) You simply could've gone straight, you basically fell into the roadrage trap by moving over to the left lane, the driver behind you had to either slow down or drive around you because he thought you would swap lanes. Then as he went to the right lane and attempted to overtake you, you went back to the right lane.
spacer.png

2) Here you could move over for him which basically could've prevented this.
spacer.png

3) That was fault of the guy that had to move over becuase of the upcoming exit. But you were speeding wayyy too much. Could've been prevented.
spacer.png

4) It was your unfortunate that he had a lag right infront of you. But you were going +30 km/h aswell!spacer.png

@poland.ball I'm just curious about #2, but that's not a requirement in my country so who would be at fault there?  If there's space it's "polite" to move over and make room but it's not required in law for our highway traffic to give-way even if the other lanes are clear as it's on the merging traffic to get up to speed and safely zipper merge.

Hey @poland.ball and @TheCanadianTrucker, I wouldn't move to the left lane either, in this case, because he was well in front of  the ramming guy, before he was allowed to merge in, so it was his resposibility, to adjust speed and merge behind. And because I stick to speed limits, he would be matching and most likely exceeding my speed before I would safely pass him, and I would end up "stuck" in the left lane, which is even worse when there are more need for speed players behind me.

Easily, politeness can result in your own recklesness, so I check the radar before every highway entry, and rather reduce speed a little and allow merging traffic in front of me, only switching lanes, if they are moving slowly, so I can safely pass and merge back .

I would have to agree that none of these crashes were your fault, but all of them could have been prevented, 2 very easily prevented.

Before I provide a rundown, I must comment that your FOV is too low, to the point where you can barely see your left mirror. That is not good! You should be able to see at least almost all of the left big mirror without moving the camera IMO. If you disagree with the above, AT LEAST CHECK YOUR MIRRORS BEFORE YOU CHANGE LANES!!!!

Also, you should use the /fix command to insta fix your truck (sadly not trailer). It is free to use (free repairs)

For the first clip, yes the idiot shouldn’t have passed on the shoulder, and that crash is not your fault, you could have drived defensively and move over to the left lane. (Especially if you dont have the money to blow not letting the guy in :])

The second clip was the other player’s fault, as technically the traffic merging on the freeway has to give way (because of the yield on the right at the very beginning of the clip). Even if he didnt have to give way, doesnt mean he can drive into your side. Although not your fault, this could have been prevented. In a defensive and curtious move, you could have moved to the left lane. Easily prevented!

The third clip is the fault of the truck at front with the cars on it (white truck). After the white truck at the front merged onto the freeway, the blue truck (middle) had a clear intent to pass. The white truck either didn’t like that he were trying to pass, or unintentionally veered into the other lane. Anyway, when he did that, the Blue truck was forced to veer into the third lane to avoid the white truck. The driver of the blue truck (the one you hit) did a great defensive drive move and he did exactly what he should of done to avoid the white truck. In the end of that, the white truck did realize and corrected his path, a collision was avoided! For the part where you hit hid rear, although not your fault, that could have been avoided by slowing down when the blue truck was changing lanes, in prediction in that he could have merged two lanes at once.

The fourth sineareo is hard for me to judge, because the direct cause of the crash would not occur in real life. It is clear that the direct cause of the collision is lag of the player in front, and the indirect cause is the other truck merging in front of you. You did the right thing at the beginning, move over, let the guy in. What went wrong is that he intruded into your right of way in the second lane. What HE should have done is slown down behind the guy at front with the gas tank, and waited for you to pass. What you possibly could have done to prevent the accident. Slow down, not much other could have been done there.

Personally, I think you should have reported only 4 out of the 5 you said you did. The guy that you hit in the third clip should not have been reported in my opinion as he swerved in your lane to avoid the other guy (observe the clip carefully), i am assuming that you reported him but i am not sure

My message to you is, give multiplayer another chance because IT IS a great mod, and improve your usage of mirrors and/or your FOV. Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Takeda Shingen CZ!

Your topic has been inactive for over 14 days.

Because of that I'll close it and move it to Archive.

If you feel that you'll want this topic to be opened again, don't hesitate to contact Community Moderator.

Best Regards,

arusf2011 [PL/EN]

Community Moderator & Translator

Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived