Kick in populated areas

Ε d u a r d

Question

Hello!I have a problem with TMP since 1.37 is available for playing.When I go in different towns I get a kick (Unreliable connection) or ,,Connection with server is broken''.In 1.36 I didn't have problems with this thing.Do you know how to solve this problem?I am in a big community with 30+ trucks at convoys,and I can't go at them.Thanks,and have a nice day!

13 answers to this question

Hi there!

There are a few solutions I have for helping with connection problems. Some of the simplest involve using the F9 and F11 keys (turning off chat and the UI respectively). These will gain you some fps and make it easier on your system! I will also link some solved topics below to give you an idea of some other solutions which may be of help. It might also be worth closing any applications that are unnecessarily open :D 

I hope this helps, 
Owen :D

• Upvote 1

Hi there

You should try delete and download new installer from TMP.

Otherwise, Turn off your router and Delete your pc cache. ( To make sure that your router and pc are fine ) 

1.) Turn off your pc and router ( To make sure remove the power cable from your router and pc, to clean the cache) 

2:) Wait 30 seconds. ( Before you plug it back in ) 

3.) Plug it back in power cable for your router and pc.

Try agian if same problem pops up.

Search for cmd in search option down in the left. 

Ipconfig /release and enter, Then restart your pc to make sure your have new ip adress.

And can you test your speed at https://www.speedtest.net/ 

Post it with reply.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Total EDM

Hi,

That might be an issue as well. WiFi are usually not that stable compared to Ethernet and some other WiFi channels could affect it as well. I recommend to switch to Ethernet if other solutions above didn't helped.

Also, how many FPS do you have in-game in an avarage? If it's too low then try to reduce your graphic settings as well.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

10 hours ago, LogRol said:

Hi,

That might be an issue as well. WiFi are usually not that stable compared to Ethernet and some other WiFi channels could affect it as well. I recommend to switch to Ethernet if other solutions above didn't helped.

Also, how many FPS do you have in-game in an avarage? If it's too low then try to reduce your graphic settings as well.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

I have 60 FPS on High settings,and I use a PC.

10 hours ago, LogRol said:

Hi,

Thats kinda okay, maybe there could be some drops in your internet due to you are using WiFi. Are the solutions above did not work?

Kind Regards,

LogRol

I restarted my router,I tried to run TruckersMP as administrator,I restarted my wireless,I reinstalled TruckersMp.... and nothing

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,                        

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved Section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.