What did you enjoy most about OPERATION GENOA BRIDGE?

// Parintele //

Greetings, what were some of your most enjoyable things about Operation Genoa? Could it be the routes, the location or something else? Share it with me!

Mine was definitely the jam after 1.37 where I met a lot of friendly people and enjoyed the real simulation of ETS2. Stayed in lane for 50km for 3 hours to make the delivery. Also respect for the admins who stayed chill and solved the problems. 

Cheers

Signed by

// Parintele //®

NoPixel VTC | Discord | Website

I like the drop location its just cool,  it give new looks really different than regular deliveries so its not boring. And I like to challenge myself by hauling those huge and heavy machines to the construction site with my not-so-powerful 4x2 truck  ? Also I always go through the small roads since italia DLC has good sceneries. And I like the traffic jam on MP, it was fun waiting with so much people even I could get some water and snacks while waiting ?

I couldn't do the event but i heard it from my friends and it was a nice event as far as i watched it from the videos.

As someone who completed the deliveries on SP (because MP didn't support 1.37 then), I didn't enjoy as much as the previous ones. Completing these events on MP makes all the difference to the experience, IMO.

Hello Parintele 

The Most thing i enjoyed of the  Operation Genoa bridge was that the whole community of TMP  came together and done the event  with each other i enjoyed setting in the traffic jam for like 1-2 hours it was fun 

Have a good rest of your day /Evening 

busman11

The most fun or interesting thing about the Genoa operation was that at least one was able to support the advancement of an important work, now when one towards deliveries in the MP, you had to put up with about 45 to 1 HR of traffic in order to deliver the cargo.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived