Player in no collision indicator

Suggestion Name: Player NCZ Marker

Suggestion Description: Adds sign to end of player name when player is in NCZ

Any example images:

ets2_20200618_150238_00.png?width=1319&h

Why should it be added?:
Some prefabs have small NCZ areas and for players it is sometimes hard to tell if a player is inside an NCZ or not, this results in backlogs of traffic caused by players not driving through a trailer, because they dont know it has an NCZ, if a player has a clear indication to the fact that they or their trailer is currently cloaked by a non collision zone, this should help players on the highway by indicating that they can be clearly driven through.  I too have had to tell people that they and myself were in fact in an NCZ and can be driven through, as they thought i was clearly blocking.  The moment they see NCZ appear, they then drove through me so making it clear that a player is in an NCZ will help traffic flow,

Admittedly I used an image of someone leaving.  Calais was oddly quiet so had to take what I could get, however it provided what I needed.

especially around some world of trucks events.  Big Sur and Genoa are just 2 examples where people have been unsure about players being in NCZ or not so have simply sat there, causing a needless jam because there is no clear indication that a player is in an NCZ or not.

I have posted this here so players in the community can discuss the idea.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Woah! 1

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...