Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

FMOD bugs

Strad

Greetings,

Not sure if there's already a place for people to come together and discuss about the current bugs/glitches in the recent FMOD implementation for 1.37 (I personally haven't seen a similar thread to this), so I thought I'd make a thread all about discussions to keep things organized-sorta.

* If a thread like this is already active, please let me know! *

What are some of the problems/issues you've encountered in 1.37?

For me I'm experiencing:

- Often engine startup sounds when I'm driving

- Horn not working in populated areas

Write down some of the problems you've encountered so we can discuss it together!

Hello @Syln,

I contacted the support team yesterday about this and I was told it was already reported and they will fix it. It happens in populated areas and I hope it will be fixed soon. And if you have any other bugs, you should contact the support team in the Support section and create the ticket. I'll leave a link to this down below.

https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Have a good day.

|Viva Trucking|Apply to Viva Trucking|Star Wars Fan|HAZMAT Division

6 minutes ago, Rudewolf said:

Hello @Syln,

I contacted the support team yesterday about this and I was told it was already reported and they will fix it. It happens in populated areas and I hope it will be fixed soon. And if you have any other bugs, you should contact the support team in the Support section and create the ticket. I'll leave a link to this down below.

https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Have a good day.

With this I thank you for the link as well as the time taken to reply to my thread. You have a good day @Rudewolf!

Hello, I confirm the engine start bug as sometimes I drive and it sounds out of nowhere; first-rate thought he was another player with engine problems but it happened to me while I was just hearing such a sound, so if it happens; but they said that in the coming updates it would be fixed. 

We should also think which is the first time the MP has been used after a very important change in the game as is the sound engine change of this, so it's expected things like that happen, but over time they're going to work out.

Something I noticed today is if you plug in your headset or switch sound output sources some sounds will be broken until you restart the game, even if you properly choose the output in the sound menu

At least that's my experience using Realtek HD Audio drivers

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

If noticed that when you used your brake in 1.36 your truck would make a Tshh noise, yet it doesn't in 1.37. It also used to happen if you tapped accelerate quickly but doesn't in 1.37 which is disappointing. 

On 6/21/2020 at 11:07 AM, DerWildeHesse said:

Fix Volvo and Daf engines... No Horns in Populated Areas.... Its have to work..Please Fix that soon

3 hours ago, DerWildeHesse said:

Still Huge Soundbugs on all Trucks....

You're playing on a multiplayer mod which is for free and not supported by SCS. Can you please have patience and thanking the developers for their work before you say what has to work?

We all know that the latest update to 1.38 isn't perfect and some bugs appear, but we can play normally and that's the most important thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 8:52 AM, Syln said:

Greetings,

Not sure if there's already a place for people to come together and discuss about the current bugs/glitches in the recent FMOD implementation for 1.37 (I personally haven't seen a similar thread to this), so I thought I'd make a thread all about discussions to keep things organized-sorta.

For me I'm experiencing:

Write down some of the problems you've encountered so we can discuss it together!

During this new update of TruckersMP, I've noticed that my truck as well as my colleagues' truck in a convoy of my VTC gets a noise as if it were hanging up and trying to start again (it seems that the truck was broken), and moreover, the horn works rarely.

• 2 weeks later...

engine stalling sound while driving 

the engine is way to silent while in idle 

all engines pretty much sounds the same 

AI car engines sounds like a vacuum cleaner 

the navigation voice is cut off most of the time ....   a "demnächst rechts abbiegen" turns in to a "dmen"  or worse.  

On 6/18/2020 at 1:52 PM, Syln said:

Greetings,

For me I'm experiencing:

I also got this bug :/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

Yes there is some issues but overall none of them are game breaking and will hopefully be fixed. Fixes and updates take time. We thank you all for your patience! 

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

In general what I can hear: it's that the rolling wheels, and window roll up/down sound don't work at populated areas. It's like they shut down when lot of noise is going on. But I understand that we have to wait, it's an update with lot of features that TMP Stuff is working hard (1.38 update also). So at least what I know is that will get fixed soon. Just I'll be patient :)

Greetings.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Sea;,

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived