0.2.2.7.0 Released

ShawnCZek

2 hours ago, IndirectWeb94 said:

guys just noticed an update on steam (22nd June) for ETS2 is this comaptible for TMP?

Yes.

1 hour ago, Hexagon_Falcon said:

Much appriciated !!

Have to truck with my Scania instead of my Volvo Sleeper, since joining the server crashes my game with the game\CbRadio.cxx message following that.

eurotrucks2_2020-06-21_22-05-44.png

Its a know and confirmed bug by TruckersMP as u can read in here:

Will be fixed hopefully soon.

• Upvote 1

Tisztelt Fejlesztők!

Volna olyan Probléma, játék alatt kamion motorja többször újra indul, egyes helyeken nincsen duda és légkürt sem. Valamint lehetne e benne Hungarian gps voice? Mert Minden más nyelv van csak Hungarian nincs :( 

Dear developers!

Such a problem would arise if the truck’s engine restarts several times during the game and there is no bagpipe in some parts. There is no Hungarian GPS sound. :( All the other languages do.

Thank you so mutch all in the development team. Thanks for the hard work you have done! :love:

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

12 hours ago, HUNGARIAN ZOZO said:

There is no Hungarian GPS sound. :( All the other languages do.

The „GPS“ sound has got nothing to do with TruckersMP. It’s SCS who make them. Therefore, not much TruckersMP can do about it, to be fair.

13 hours ago, HUNGARIAN ZOZO said:

Such a problem would arise if the truck’s engine restarts several times during the game and there is no bagpipe in some parts.

That’s a known bug and I highly believe the Developers are working on it. ?

• True Story 1

6 hours ago, Hecki said:

Which DLC is that?
I couldn't find any Scania Tuning Pack DLC in the Shop. Only the Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack and this one I already have.

sorrry that is the one i ment i just counld thing of the name

it sometimes happens with save edited trucks aswell

Is the engine contantly restarting/sometimes no sounds at all a TMP issue? It's really annoying

jarfull.png