0.2.2.7.0 Released

ShawnCZek

[Интегра] ResTed

"The new sound engine from SCS is quite complicated for synchronizing sounds and has a number of technical limitations, so in multiplayer you can still hear problems with sounds.
Our developers continue to work on this to make them better.

Therefore, it will take some time for this. We will be grateful for your patience and support."

Anyway, great work TruckersMP ? Thank You !!!

spacer.png

14 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:
  • Added no collision zones for the Genoa World of Trucks event.

This may be unpopular opinion, but I feel that it was better before. People were just lining up for unload and it was pretty civil. Yes, it made some long jams but that was kinda ok. Now, it's a complete mess and lagfest. It's almost impossible to unload because of all the other people unloading simultaneously, blocking the lines that you have to align to.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, San Sany4 said:

This may be unpopular opinion, but I feel that it was better before. People were just lining up for unload and it was pretty civil. Yes, it made some long jams but that was kinda ok. Now, it's a complete mess and lagfest. It's almost impossible to unload because of all the other people unloading simultaneously, blocking the lines that you have to align to.

Perhaps you were one of the lucky ones who wasn't subject to a massive crash on the bridge during the course of loading pre-non collision, but a great many others did. The frustrating thing about it was that a lot of the time it stemmed from traffic getting caught in the toll booths, or rolling down the motorway slip road and wasn't typically something caused within the area itself. This serves to alleviate traffic not only within the loading area, but within the crucial parts around it too. It was a necessary move.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

6 hours ago, THEREALDETONATOR said:

please fix the volvo fh bug.

what is happening is that the cb rabio model for that truck is missing on the game.

Capturar.PNG

I got this as well, then the game crashed

21 hours ago, Mechacz said:

Doesnt seems to fix my Volvo problem.

Just adding, its Volvo FH(not 16) Sleeper default cabin with exclusive interrior.

I have the standard cabin, and it still crashed

signature.png

Thank you for the update to 1.37 compatibility, it is nice to be on. 

One new thing I am noticing however is that there is a cut-out to the regular engine sound & an inserted engine restart soundbite, yet it is not me as my wear + tear is not enough to trigger the usual engine malfunction. Also there is nobody around me when this happens. Is this a known bug to do with the new sound engine?

57 minutes ago, Tolgaskyy said:

Will there be a transition to the latest version for ets2? the current version is a bit bad in terms of sound

We already support the latest release version - 1.37. FMOD (new sound engine) is quite a new thing in our development workflow, so it might be several updates before we will fully support that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey,

can dev explain me how this function works (mean how long TMP need to connect back etc.)? When I lost internet connection and got this msg in chat "Connection with server has been broken. You will be automatically reconnected."... Hmm because this function never reconnected me and I need really quick connect my connection back, then TMP auto reconnected, if I am slow, then need exit game and again connect to TMP server.

Today I really quick connect back and got this msg "You have been kicked from the server. Reason: Too high average ping! (Current: 71ms, Average: 1959ms, Max: 600ms)". Don't know why I got high ping but see this first time, after connect my internet connection back.

Thank you for answer.