Favorite State?

theonlylukon

Hello everyone!
As I have been scouring these forums, I've become genuinely curious to know:

• What are your favorite states to drive in currently in ATS?
  • What state would you love to see added in the future?

I would love to hear your thoughts! If you are curious, my favorite states are Washington and Oregon, and I would love to see some of the north-eastern states added before 2030! :lol:

/ --- - //       Achievement Get!

/ -- -- //        Locating the Forums

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾                                                         

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone :D,

definetly Idaho.

In my Opinion is idaho the best map-dlc fpr ATS.

I love to drive contracts in this state ?

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heyo! Mine's California, because I really like the scenery and the variety like deserts, forest roads, plains, palm tree lined roads, mountains, curvy roads, casual tumbleweeds rolling over streets, aswell many cities are close to each other. :) One location everyone should know is the Runaway Truck Ramp on the Interstate 5 between LA and Bakersfield heading north :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly I love all of the states that we have currently as all of them have various different land marks to see and a ton of small details to discover. 

The states I would really love to see the most are North and South Dakota due to how gorgeous the badlands are in real life.

Additional states I would love to see are any of them that are within the Appalachian Mountains.

At this current time, my favorite state would have to be Washington. Mainly due to the beautiful scenery and the twisty road system.

I would have to agree with @MsMist on the second question. I’m really looking forward to seeing the Appalachian Mountain states in the future.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

We share the same opinion about favorite states. Washington is number 1 for me, the most beautiful state they have created with several atractions to visit and really green. I would like to see what they come up with when they have to create NY. A really urban area, maybe we will drive only in the middle of huge buildings, hopefully they will make it to the east one day.

Archived