Joining and finding out about TMP

Inklink

Joining the topic. I first got the game, because I've always loved first person driving games (Simulation). I never enjoyed playing alone, so I went on a search for the multiplayer mode wondering if Euro Truck had it. I found out about TruckersMP in 2015, that's when I joined. Been here since December 27, 2015.

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

I found TMP in 2016 when my friend asked me to buy ETS2 and install TMP so I could play with him. So that time I just purchased the game and  joined TMP. But at the time my computer was a potato, unfortunately, my first time played TMP, it was so laggy so I decided to leave it and said sorry to my friend and he understood. 2 years later I upgraded my computer, and tried TMP back, finally it could run the game with decent fps eventhough in the low gfx settings. Since that I started to be active and joining community groups convoys until now I've got new friends ?

Like some others here, I think I found out about TMP through squirrels guide video back in 2015. Driving with other real people adds a whole new aspect to the game, and there's something about just driving and chilling together with friends that makes this mod so popular and unique, attracting a diverse amount of players who would usually play, say, FPS games and were never interested to sims before. I'm glad to have found the game and this mod, I met alot of great friends and I can't imagine how things would have turned out to be if I hadn't played. ?

I joined the family in 2018 Driving a truck or Skoda in TMP when I'm alone or bored is a very good process for me Of course, driving a truck with friends and enjoying the beautiful scenery makes me very happy  I learned about TMP in a simulated community and joined him in  If you want to enjoy the scenery with me, I'd love to I'm happy to make more friends I wish you a happy day and kind regards

If i remember correctly the first time i played ETS2 was on my dads old computer
on the disc version....

But after some years i got my own computer and found out that i could buy it on steam
with a lot more dlc's....

After playing singleplayer a few weeks me and my friends was wondering if it was possible to
play online and there we go we found TruckersMP and since then i have played online

Komo02 | Master Trucker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMP Profile
Twitch

Found the game on the steam sale two days ago. Instantly hooked and was curious if you could play online, a couple of Google searches later and I was here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived