Kicked from Server: Invalid Accessory Set

nickelj18

Question

Hello,

I just installed the Multiplayer, downgraded the version of the ETS2 and wanted to start playing. But I keep getting kicked because of "Invalid Accessory Set". I have no mods installed, none in my mod folder and no DLCs other than

the Italian DLC, the Italian Paintjobs DLC and the Window Flags DLC. I even created a new profile in ETS2 to test if my bought truck is the problem but still I get kicked. What am I doing wrong?

Greetings from Germany

nickelj18

6 answers to this question

Hello @nickelj18,

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the official TruckersMP forum!

There might be a few reasons that cause the kick from the server and obviously, there might be different solutions, so I would like to ask if you could provide us with the screenshot of the kick reason. That can give us a bit more information about the reason for the kick, so we can find out the correct solution for the issue. You can upload the screenshot of the kick reason on any photo hosting website such as imgur.com

Looking forward to hearing an answer from you soon! 

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

• Upvote 4

Hey!!!!

The problem may be caused by a modification of the truck / trailer to which a certain code is not detected, or is simply incompatible by the place, remember that you cannot have vehicle accessories in the truck, you cannot have truck accessories in the trailer, and there are certain mod limits for both.

You can fix it by decreasing the accessories on, or simply modify the trailer, because the reading may be wrong.

If the problems persist, you can use this area to be able to provide some type of proof of what is happening, in order to help you better

3 hours ago, nickelj18 said:

Hello,

I just installed the Multiplayer, downgraded the version of the ETS2 and wanted to start playing. But I keep getting kicked because of "Invalid Accessory Set". I have no mods installed, none in my mod folder and no DLCs other than

the Italian DLC, the Italian Paintjobs DLC and the Window Flags DLC. I even created a new profile in ETS2 to test if my bought truck is the problem but still I get kicked. What am I doing wrong?

Greetings from Germany

nickelj18

Do you have the Skoda car with Police signals on it? Because they aren't allowed in MP as well, even if you only have the Police-flashlight on the frontgrill of your car.

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,     

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved Section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.