Email verification

ClanishBeey

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @ClanishBeey,

Thank you for using the forum to ask for any queries. 

As DarkMoon has given above, we are currently experiencing some problems in sending emails to certain providers. Therefore, I would recommend sending in a Support ticket in which you can create with your Steam account at : https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/createWithLogout . I would advise you to ask for your email to be changed to gmail until we fix the issue that we currently have, as it may take a while. 

I hope the above has answered any questions you may have and I look forward in your reply in order  to put this topic In the correct section as it helps us keep the forum in an organised manner(:

Best Regards,
Rico
Support

• HaulieLove 2

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png