Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Whats ur favourite DLC?

Fiber.

I definitely really enjoy the Heavy Cargo Pack. It comes with challenging loads of up to 61 tons without save editing which are oversized too. This provides some great variation and a chance to test your driving skills. 

In multiplayer, it is highly recommended to get a friend to pilot for you in a Skoda as these loads are wide, slow and heavy!

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

My favorite DLC is definitely Road To Black Sea. Because I live in Turkey and a very good thing to have in the game of my own country. If I was not Turkish, I would choose it again because the roads and the environmental structure are very good. But If I choose something next to it, it would be the Actros Tuning Pack

• 2 weeks later...

Actually Road to Black Sea should be the best DLC with the perfect scenery to enjoy but not for normal driving - the highway section is too scattered and most of the time you have to get stuck in the 50km/h traffic. My favourite DLC will be Scandinavia that it provide the perfect scenery as well (maybe simply because north Europe are usually well-developed countries and then lake and sea?) with continuous highway sections.

Hello  Fiber. 

My Favourite DLC in ETS2 is Scandinavia as it  has some nice  views and is a nice looking DLC so that is why is my Favourite DLC  and there is not to many people around in the Scandinavia dlc  

Have a good rest of your

day/evening

regards 

busman11 

Archived