What do you do in your free time?

Strad

Greetings, 

Apart from delivering goods, what do you spend your free time on? Mine's putting in miles on my car, I literally drive it everywhere! Clocked 5000 miles in the past week!

Outside of ETS, I watch a ton of movies on Netflix and listen to podcasts too! 

What I used to do always when I get free was perfecting my skills in driving. I have been Head Convoy Control of my previous VTC so I always used to test routes and drive through them to analyze the maximum speed I can achieve to reach from Point A to Point B. In this way I can understand where to use save points and checkpoints on running.

Now a days I enjoy with people in VTC driving with them and exploring routes.

1 hour ago, V.i.c.t.o.r. said:

Woow! 5.000 miles in a week??

I like watching a movie, a series or even hanging out with friends (but now, due to the pandemic, i'm spending more time at home playing ETS)

Yup! My country is under a "semi-lockdown" and my college vacation doesn't end till July, so I have TONS of time to hop online! Been frequently driving back and forth from Calais to Duisburg, the crowd on the Calais - Duisburg road is lovely too!

15 minutes ago, [VIVA] Danno said:

I all time morning 8 clock start workout like 2h.
After that play some games or watch films.

It's good to workout! Keep the grind up!

1 hour ago, Winter~ said:

What I used to do always when I get free was perfecting my skills in driving. I have been Head Convoy Control of my previous VTC so I always used to test routes and drive through them to analyze the maximum speed I can achieve to reach from Point A to Point B. In this way I can understand where to use save points and checkpoints on running.

Now a days I enjoy with people in VTC driving with them and exploring routes.

Being in a VTC must be nice, driving with fellow members! 

3 minutes ago, Syln said:

Yup! My country is under a "semi-lockdown" and my college vacation doesn't end till July, so I have TONS of time to hop online! Been frequently driving back and fourth from Calais to Duisburg, the crowd on the Calais - Duisburg road is lovely too!

It's good to workout! Keep the grind up!

Being in a VTC must be nice, driving with fellow members! 

Yes it makes a lot of difference which I felt personally when driving with my VTC mates. I can assure you that you will feel every route shorter and more exciting.

3 hours ago, Syln said:

Saudações, 

Além de entregar mercadorias, em que você gasta seu tempo livre? O meu está a milhas no meu carro, eu literalmente dirijo por toda parte! Cronometrou 5000 milhas na semana passada!

Fora do ETS, assisto a vários filmes na Netflix e também ouço podcasts! 

greetings @Syln usually and my meeting with 3 to 8 friends we took 1 load from Baltic SEA and delivered it to dlc vila la france and the euro truck cover i watch YOUTUBE 

greetings @JONAS CRAZY GAMER (BR277)

well pre-quarantine, i enjoyed going to disney world and universal orlando in my free time since i live so close to them. now, i pretty much just do nothin :lol:

/ --- - //       Achievement Get!

/ -- -- //        Locating the Forums

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾                                                         

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

in my freetime, i make singleplayer mods and paintjobs or drive with my friends on the stress of ETS or ATS.

Another time, i spend a lot of time with my daughter and are often in the playground.

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archived