Invalid accessory set detected

Tomassas LTU

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi @Tomassas LTU,

//Disregard Information below. You are trying to use Special Cargo DLC which is not supported. 

I think you are trying to use caravan. If yes, please, try to not use the caravan for the time being since there is some issue with the caravan. The developers mentioned it here:

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Confused 1

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

23 hours ago, LogRol said:

Sveiki! @Tomassas LTU,

// Nepaisykite žemiau pateiktos informacijos. Jūs bandote naudoti specialų krovinių DLC, kuris nepalaikomas. 

Manau, kad jūs bandote naudoti karavaną. Jei taip, prašau, pabandykite kol kas nenaudoti karavano, nes su karavanu yra tam tikrų problemų. Kūrėjai tai paminėjo čia:

Tikiuosi tai padės,

Su pagarba,

„LogRol“

I do not use the caravan.

1 hour ago, Tomassas LTU said:

I do not use the caravan.

Hello, There are many ways on why your game is doing this. So I will go through a majority of them with you.

The Rules section §5.1 - Server Auto Kicks https://truckersmp.com/rules#5-disclaimer-amp-information

• Ping - If your ping is over 600ms to the server, you will be disconnected from the server in order to avoid desync issues for others. This ping check is taken as an average.
  • Away from keyboard - Being inactive for over 10 minutes.
  • Car with trailer - Attaching a trailer to your car (not including the caravan.)
  • Truck with caravan - Attaching the caravan to your truck.
  • Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 21:00 (9 PM) - 05:00 (5 AM).
  • Unsupported accessories - Using police accessories or any other unsupported items (Special Cargo DLC trailers for ETS 2 and ATS).
  • Local Mods - Using local-only items such as sound and model accessories that use the /home directory (this does not include addon hookups).
  • Too many trailers - Using a modified trailer combination with more than 3 parts for ETS2 or 5 parts for ATS will cause the server to kick you, regardless of location on the map.
  • Negative cargo mass - Using a trailer with a mass lower than 0.
  • Mixing vehicle items - Using car parts on a truck, truck parts on a trailer or car parts on a trailer, and vice versa for each case.

Review the above rules and see if it works.
Best Regards,

#Creathy

• Thanks 1

#Creathy

Currently Rank:
284174119_role_VeteranI.png.f09bfbb8fe2a

Hello Tomassas,   

We are glad to hear that your issue has been resolved,

thank you to the other members that helped!

Should you experience any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

It's also always a good tip to check our knownledge base articles for quick solutions.

You can find the knowledge-base here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base

Kind Regards,
sanamaria
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics.

Kind regards,                                                           

Sana                                    

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0 f48JosS.png

Feedback | Support | Rules | Knowledge Base |