Money in the beginning.

Khriptho

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello, I heard your complaint about the gold coin reward after the cargo are completed, I hope my reply can help you.

Here, I offer two options and you won't be banned!

1.Use your friend's archive (note that if your friend has more DLC than yours, you cannot use the archive)

2.Use some tools to increase gold coins ,such as [TS SE Tool] (The download address and how to use it will be shown below)

Kind Regards,
Roboter

Hired workers aren't very compatible with multiplayer so they tend to earn you money a lot. Time in server keeps running while you're away, causing your drivers to finish their jobs faster. That's why most players either start of in SP, get a truck, then come into MP.
If you want to earn more money, you can review this guide and comments:

• Like 1

#Creathy

Currently Rank:
284174119_role_VeteranI.png.f09bfbb8fe2a

Hello,

As Creathy said above, you should read topic mentioned above.

Also you can add money if you would like. You won't be banned for adding money in the game, a lot of people doing that.
You can download profile from the internet and use it as your own, you won't be banned.

You find more helpful information here:

Kind Regards,
JJay

Retired Team Member

• Like 1

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d