1.37 Development Update

Digital

13 hours ago, Syln said:

Hey, just figured out that the horn don't work in cities or populated areas, my horn started working right after I left Duisburg. But thanks for the heads up @Timmy TV

Yep, horns don't work either when you are in close proximity of another user, or when you are in a populated areas. 

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

48 minutes ago, China_Ziwei Guoke said:

联机插件提示我的是1.36.2.48版本的?

Hey. You need to make sure that you are using the correct version of the game. If you are already using the necessary version of the game but still get an error, refer to this topic, I think this should help you:  

10 hours ago, Powerfull ::: V8 said:

not real sounds....better 1.36

Multiplayer uses the standard sounds of the game, so we can not fix their quality.  

The new sound engine from SCS is quite complicated for synchronizing sounds and has a number of technical limitations, so in multiplayer you can still hear problems with sounds.
Our developers continue to work on this to make them better.

Therefore, it will take some time for this. We will be grateful for your patience and support.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

• Digital locked this topic
  • 2 months later...