1.37 Development Update

Digital

7 minutes ago, Digital said:

The initial intention was to release the port to 1.37 without the Skoda for a few days while it was being worked on, but that was completed by the Add-On Managers early.

There are still more important things to do than the Skoda - which is not the reason for the long delay.

Tbh, you should get rid of that Skoda anyway, we play TruckSim, even if 1% use the Skoda for their convoys, the main part are kids that just want to crash into others.

If you won't remove it, please consider turning off collisions for this special sh**, cause 95% of the time I get rammed by kids in their Skodas....

Or Change repaircost for the Skoda x1000...

It's really no fun to get constant damage on the EU SIM Servers, only from braindead trolls in their cars.

It's still EUROTRUCK SIMULATOR, GTA has cars and is perfect for the trolls that want a Skoda and only drive that on sim servers...

12 minutes ago, Unleashed3k said:

Or Change repaircost for the Skoda x1000...

I would agree to your suggestion IF we had a server-sided economy that makes it impossible to fiddle around with profiles (e.g. money-cheating).
Right now, even a factor of 1.000.000 does not make sense as everybody can quickly change their amount of money.

• True Story 1

15 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

I would agree to your suggestion IF we had a server-sided economy that makes it impossible to fiddle around with profiles (e.g. money-cheating).
Right now, even a factor of 1.000.000 does not make sense as everybody can quickly change their amount of money.

You are right, all those savegame cheaters would just laugh about increased prices.

I really hope they ban the Skoda from Sim Server or remove collisions for the car.

It causes much more trouble then anything else when playing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

I would not entirely ban the Skoda from the servers, as passenger vehicles are the major part of road traffic IRL, so they would contribute to realism in the simulator.

Sorry, but that is nonsense, they don't add "realism" to truckmp, only chaos and crashs.

This is not IRL, else all the car drivers would be dead and we would only see them ONE TIME crashing into a fully loaded truck.

Skoda is only for trolls that want to ruin other players experience.

And don't tell me it's fun to drive, limited to 110km/h with awful sounds and it's only a poor Skoda.... 

If you want "real traffic", play SP, the Skoda doesnt make MP "more realistic", MP would be much more realistic, if a car wouldnt be able to flip trucks on the slightest touch.

Yesterday a troll crashed into my 0 dmg Truck, i had 87% dmg and couldn't drive anymore, the Skoda drove away…. If that is what you call realism…. 

@Unleashed3k

If you would please take the time to read by post again, you will probably realize that I did not refer to physics at any time.

So, well spotted, Dr. Watson: TruckersMP is not RL.
It can not be denied however that road traffic without any passenger vehicle is less realistic.
And my post solely relies on the fact that TruckersMP strives for simulation.

I agree however that a passenger vehicle should not be capable of flipping a truck over nor to drive away after a collision with a truck. But improving its physics will not stop the trolls from causing mayhem (do not get me wrong here: I am not saying that it should not be improved - actually I would welcome it). Only that they will continue to do it with a truck instead of a Skoda...

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Digital said:

Hello! ?

I just wanted to post a quick update on the 1.37 port progress for those checking-in on this post.

We are very close to a release now, with testing taking place in the team. Now at 95% completion, there is just some work needed on the CB Radio and Skoda vehicle, as well as fixing reported bugs found by the team.

After this is complete, everything should be ready for release.?

There is no estimated date yet, but as soon as it's ready, the update will be released.

SCS Released: Sounds Rebalance Package. 

Suppose it will take a little longer.

5 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

@Unleashed3k

So, well spotted, Dr. Watson: TruckersMP is not RL.

Okay, running out of Arguments and trying to derail…. I guess you drive "Skoda only", if you defend it so much....

I will ignore further comments and provocations from your side.

Could have been a mature discussion, but it seems that is not what you are looking for.

2 hours ago, Unleashed3k said:

Okay, running out of Arguments and trying to derail…. I guess you drive "Skoda only", if you defend it so much....

I will ignore further comments and provocations from your side.

Could have been a mature discussion, but it seems that is not what you are looking for.

How unfortunate that you feel offended by my snappy humor. I hope you can see it as what it is and eventually get over it.

But for the record, I presented my arguments for passenger vehicles in road traffic for the given reasons, and not specifically nor only for the Skoda.

I understand that you are sad and angry because your truck was damaged by a troll that by chance drove a Skoda.
Consequently, you mistakenly presume that all Skoda drivers are trolls.
Banning the Skoda however will not ban reckless drivers or trolls.

I have been hit many times by them, I am still here, still driving.
And still recording them. Reporting them. So eventually justice is served.

Drive safely!

7 hours ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

Hello Digital

in view of your message which is 95% as you said on the update, do you think there'll be an update (1.37) before the end of the month?

Thanks you by advance for your answers.

Cordially, Skalkery 

Don't quote me, but with current progress it will likely be a day or so, providing there's no critical bugs that delay it.

• Like 2