1.37 Development Update

Digital

i have a question, the truckersmp team, can launch support for mp scout cars? how more cars, or more engines, or more gearbox or body modifications or things how this
without refer to openable windows.

37 minutes ago, Taylor74526 said:

Tengo una pregunta, el equipo de truckersmp, ¿puede lanzar soporte para autos mp scout? cómo más autos, o más motores, o más cambios en la caja de cambios o en la carrocería o cosas así,
sin referirse a ventanas que se puedan abrir.

Hey!!!!

This is not the place to ask for support for x theme.

TruckersMP focuses on the use and simulation of trucks as it is a game of trucks ...

The Mp scout was integrated into the multiplayer to be of help for dangerous trailers, aid in convoys and help for MP personnel.

If you want to submit a request to be considered and updated and modified in the game, feel free to do so.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/

Remember to follow the rules to create a suitable suggestion

Thank you very much for keeping the community informed about what is happening, I send you good luck and my support in your work for the next update and the community

Thank you for the update! :) 

• HaulieLove 1

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

Thanks a lot for your hard works. You are the best ?

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

thank you very much for an information update like this.. thats exactly what i waited for soo long with you guys (and girls and other). no im happy to wait a little time longer without any more ranting.. it can be so easy so inform and calm the masses without saying release dates or leaking something.. :)

thank you digital.. really.. i love this! keep it up for the next update please! keeping quite isnt the answer! :)

• Like 1

sysp-73354.png

18 hours ago, thomashodson1234 said:

Hi. Will the Scout Skoda Car have openable windows?

The Skoda will indeed have openable windows and is currently undergoing testing.

12 hours ago, Diegosaurio74526 said:

i have a question, the truckersmp team, can launch support for mp scout cars? how more cars, or more engines, or more gearbox or body modifications or things how this
without refer to openable windows.

There are currently no plans to add new features or changes to the Skoda Scout vehicle at this time.

8 hours ago, NessaRevane said:

Thank you for the Update on Dev-Process! ❤️

I seen with a small Tear in my Eyes thats the Spring mod will not longer be Supported ... comes then a SummerWather version of these Mod like in the past the Winter-Mod (with Physics)?

And sorry when it´s already posted on another Place :D

At the moment there are no plans to support a Summer weather mod as this is the default season in the games.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1