1.37 Development Update

Digital

I'm sure that servers will be under huge load when the update gets finally released. Schwarzmuller Trailer Pack DLC took a while to get supported after official release, since the DLC uses models, which aren't in the base game. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

At first i would like to thank TruckersMP Team for Development Update and information 33 days after 1.37 update was released by SCS. I would like to ask some questions if you dont mind and also mention that in annauncment. 

1) You say there is only two peoples that due their knowlage and skills focus on working on 1.37,  mwl4 and ShawnCZek. Do you can confirm that none of them worked on Real Operations V9?

2 ) Is it true that there were new cars and other vehicles for admins during Real Operations V9. I heard (i didnt see it on my eyes)  that admins used this vehicles ( new car and digger ) on this event? Do you can ensure that no one who can work on releasing as soon as possible  version 1.37 on TMP, wasted time preparing this vehicles from Real Operations V9 ? I suppose that the work on introducing new vehicles on TMP for admins, which on single player there are no such options in the basic version of the game released by SCS, took someone who can program a lot of time ... I think that not only me, but also more players, would like to be sure that Real Operations V9 did not cause delays in the introduction of 1.37 on TMP. However, everything indicates differently ...

3) How this new vehicles and cars that you added for admins on TMP which are not supported by SCS basic version of the game affectes and delay releasing 1.37 on TMP? Can you confirm that we are not waiting so long for the release of 1.37 because of problems with these vehicles on version 1.37 ?

4) Why didn't you moved in time Real Operations V9 after the release of version 1.37 on TMP? In this way, you would allow more players to participate. Looking at statistics from your site, after May 5 players' activity on TMP decreased by half ...

https://imgur.com/WDvchYP

5) I see you posted that 13.06 and 14.06 there will be new event Racing Championship - Summer 2020. Will it be on 1.36 or 1.37. If on 1.36 the same question as in point 3. Why you do not wait till release 1.37 on TMP?

Thank you for attention.

Experienced TMP player.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

forum.png

13 minutes ago, [BTS] Pavilon said:

2 ) Is it true that there were new cars and other vehicles for admins during Real Operations V9. I heard (i didnt see it on my eyes)  that admins used this vehicles ( new car and digger ) on this event? Do you can ensure that no one who can work on releasing as soon as possible  version 1.37 on TMP, wasted time preparing this vehicles from Real Operations V9 ? I suppose that the work on introducing new vehicles on TMP for admins, which on single player there are no such options in the basic version of the game released by SCS, took someone who can program a lot of time ... I think that not only me, but also more players, would like to be sure that Real Operations V9 did not cause delays in the introduction of 1.37 on TMP. However, everything indicates differently ...

3) How this new vehicles and cars that you added for admins on TMP which are not supported by SCS basic version of the game affectes and delay releasing 1.37 on TMP? Can you confirm that we are not waiting so long for the release of 1.37 because of problems with these vehicles on version 1.37 ?

Those vehicles were already in the AI Vehicles list of the base game, @Forerunner can explain it better than i can! 

12 hours ago, wesslan96 said:

I hope that this version fixes my problem. The sound in multiplayer does not work for me. Intro starts with sond then boom nothing. 

You may want to get in touch with our Support team: https://truckersmp.com/support

13 hours ago, Oscar721x said:

Thanks for the update, also about the ability of opening and closing the windows in the game, will that be synced in the multiplayer?

This will not be synchronised initially as it is low priority for supporting 1.37. It will be looked into in the near future.

12 hours ago, thomashodson1234 said:

Hi. Will the Scout Skoda Car have openable windows?

I am waiting for an answer on this from Add-On Management and will respond again later when it is confirmed.

12 hours ago, Octavian101 said:

How can I be part of the testing team?  ?

We do not plan to have external testing available for the latest version. Testing will be tasked to the TruckersMP Team.

12 hours ago, [BTS] Pavilon said:

At first i would like to thank TruckersMP Team for Development Update and information 33 days after 1.37 update was released by SCS. I would like to ask some questions if you dont mind and also mention that in annauncment. 

1) You say there is only two peoples that due their knowlage and skills focus on working on 1.37,  mwl4 and ShawnCZek. Do you can confirm that none of them worked on Real Operations V9?

4) Why didn't you moved in time Real Operations V9 after the release of version 1.37 on TMP? In this way, you would allow more players to participate. Looking at statistics from your site, after May 5 players' activity on TMP decreased by half ...

https://imgur.com/WDvchYP

5) I see you posted that 13.06 and 14.06 there will be new event Racing Championship - Summer 2020. Will it be on 1.36 or 1.37. If on 1.36 the same question as in point 3. Why you do not wait till release 1.37 on TMP?

Thank you for attention.

Experienced TMP player.

1) mwl4 and Shawn were not involved in the development of Real Operations V9. The only way they were involved was to push to event content to the launcher. This is something which takes a few minutes.

2) There were AI converted vehicles used in Real Ops V9, yes. A lot of them were re-used from V7, but there were some new additions. These are solely created by the Add-On Management and Add-On Team, whom are not involved in porting to 1.37. The map-edited operations were created by the Add-On Team and Event Management. The 70+ Real Ops V9 staff tested the vehicles and operations. Again, the only work the developers responsible for porting 1.37 did for this event was to push to content to the launcher.

3) The new vehicles for admins are not a priority and do not cause a delay on the 1.37 update.

4) The official events are scheduled months in advance, so it is difficult to move them to later dates as we also have other events taking place in the future. We also have to be aware of other community events taking place in the future. It was agreed that we would continue operating official events to their schedule, as planned in the calendar, regardless of the game version. We have had a successful turn-out in attendance to the official events in 1.36 so far.

5) The Racing Championship only consists of custom map-edited content. The aim is to run the event on 1.36, however, should 1.37 be supported before the event takes place then it is a low amount of work to update it to 1.37 as well. This content is only developed by Event Management and the Add-On Team. The developers involved in porting 1.37 just need to push the content to the launcher, which will be done in the next few days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Thank you for the overdue status update ?. Good work needs its time and it is ready when it is ready. If there are no informations about the update process, speculations grow and grow, frustration too. After reading this forum in the past weeks, I thought it was due to problems with FMOD licensing. I was no longer sure whether the mod would be updated to 1.37 at all. There were no official informations about it. Just some events wile we were waiting for the update. I hope that if there are any future delays in updates, information will be announced much earlier. If a passenger on a train e.g. knows why the train is not moving, it's also much calmer than when it hears nothing at all.

• Like 1