Programme record bad players

Sanchezo_99

Question

15 answers to this question

u can use win 10 game recorder, shadowplay if you are using nvidia card or relive if you are on amd

10 minutes ago, Sanchezo_99 said:

How programe recording used for bad players ? 

thank you

u can use win 10 game recorder, shadowplay if you are using nvidia card or relive if you are on amd

1 hour ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

Just use the win 10 second plan record , allows you to set from 30 seconds to 30 minutes , example , you set it on 5 , what it does is if somebody goes agaisnt you , you just press Win key + Alt + G and records the last 5 minutes so it will catch the accident.

Regards!

The issue with this solution is that is very taxing on the computer (ie. it uses a lot of processing power and ram, particularly in comparison to just continuously recording).

I would recommend recording all your TruckersMP gameplay and keeping the footage for 1.5 months, so that if you get reported and banned, you will have the incident on video, which could help with an appeal.

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Hey there,

Not sure if this topic has been answered but I personally use OBS for recording players who violate reports and just general recording. I also recommend using OBS as it's compatible with Twitch, so if you ever want to start streaming OBS has you already sorted for that. You can also set key-binds for different things which in my opinion, is a very handy feature. Also, there is a beginners guide made for OBS to help you get used to the program, so I'll link the video down below. I hope this solves your issue ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTk99mHDX_I

Hey @Sanchezo_99,

Has your question been answered with all the above given answers? :) 

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! :) 

Kind Regards
General18
TruckersMP Trial Support

• Upvote 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,   

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved Section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.