Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What do you enjoy most about TMP?

Strad

Greetings, what are some of your most enjoyable things about TMP? Could it be the community, the VTCs or something else? Share it with me!

Mine is definitely the community aspect, driving with other drivers as well as meeting people here on the forums - seems like majority of players are so respectful!

Cheers

There are so many different aspects of TruckersMP which I love, such as:

• The friendly, active & welcoming community - TruckersMP has formed with people from all around the world which makes the community extremely diverse. The community always has that 'family' feel, no matter where you are from, who you are or any of that, you can easily join with conversations. There are just so many people who you can easily start speaking with & the community just grows from there. 
  • The client itself - When TMP first released, Rootkiller found it extremely difficult to make the starting base client & SCS even said it will be extremely difficult to do so as the game hasn't be optimised for anything at that scale, but, the client we have today has a few minor bugs here and there, however, overall it is extremely functionable and useable. 
  • Community Interactions - There are a huge amount of convoys monthly for some good causes (charity events) & other just 'normal' convoys (periodical events) which are still good as they bring the community together to celebrate good causes and for people to have a relaxing time driving the routes. 

There are many more great things about TruckersMP, but I tried to keep it simple! :love:

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely find it way more enjoyable than single player because there are actual people behind the wheel of every car, making it so much more realistic and immersive.

The VTC system and events are also really fun. I would highly recommend joining a VTC and heading over to ets2c.com to find a couple of events to join if you haven't already!

Regards, 

Quality_Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

I must say there are many things I like about TruckersMP. 
TruckerMP or EuroTruckSimulator itself is perhaps the only game which I have been really playing within the last couple of years. 

I love the way you can interact with players and meet new people, that’s something I haven’t seen regularly in MP‘s. 

Secondly, the Events TruckersMP is hosting and what they offer to their community is amazing!

And lastly, I do really enjoy playing with friends. I have met several amazing people that I have close friend ship‘s with, and that thanks to TruckersMP!

Archived