Ban Removal of good-will.

Suggestion Name: Ban Removal of good-will.

Suggestion Description: Ban removal for those who supports the TMP Community positive.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: 

I have been thinking alot about this, and been following the community for a long time now. And that has made me come to the suggestion, that we as a community, should be able to show the rest of the TMP Community that they have improved themselfe from the punishment. Which today are holding alot of players that might be either permanently banned, or on the risk to be permanently excluded from the community due to a bunch of rule breakings. Some players are even holding bans due to misunderstandings or small issues that should not have been given a ban for. It is in my thoughts that we as a community, should be able to improve. Share that we have been improved, Show that they have been learning from the punishment. A punishment they where deserving. Many players that today are helping the TMP Community to become a better place, holds a ban or more than that. The history is a mark of the players we wanted to avoid, but i believe today that they should deserve a second chance. A sign of good-will for those who are doing positive actions in the community, showing the community that they improved. Those players with a ban history are marked permanently from the opportunity, to become a member of VTC's due to a strict requirement about ban history, something that are pushing away a huge base of players, that want to take positive partial in the community, and show that they have been improving. But simply being refused due to the history, which currently has no way to get improved.

Therefor i think there should be an opportunity to help these people, as a sign of good-will.

Bans will always stay on your profile, and this doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. It's your history, and we do make decisions on that regarding to joining the team and/or other things. Many people have requested for this to happen, but they have all gotten a No as an answer, and that will remain the same for this suggestion.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions