Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS Multiplayer 1.37 Update?

[TURK]MERT

A long time? It has only been one month. Very short time still. 

The TruckersMP developers don't owe you any explanation. In fact they have already notified us a couple of times about what is going on. Perhaps if you had only checked one of the other threads about this you would have some information. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

6 minutes ago, MadCowTransport said:

A long time? It has only been one month. Very short time still. 

The TruckersMP developers don't owe you any explanation. In fact they have already notified us a couple of times about what is going on. Perhaps if you had only checked one of the other threads about this you would have some information. 

what does it have to explain? If TruckersMP is doing this job they should explain. They have an audience.

2 minutes ago, [TURK]MERT said:

what does it have to explain? If TruckersMP is doing this job they should explain. They have an audience.

They are doing their job just fine except in the eyes of you and like two other whiners. 

11 minutes ago, [TURK]MERT said:

Who are you? are you your lawyer?  why are you so angry?????????

its most natural right to ask for an explanation

They gave us explanation last week, why do you need another?

According to that explanation they are testing the update to MP today. If there is no bugs in testing it comes tomorrow or Monday. If there is bugs it comes later next week. I'm not sure why you need more explanation than this. 

Hello there!

First of all, it must be understood that all the members of the Staff are here voluntarily, do not have a salary or work for TruckersMP. Everyone has a life behind a PC, a family, friends. There are details and work that nobody sees, but they are done without publishing an ad. The developers are working on the update to release it as soon as possible. They already said that it had to be for the previous week but it is not yet, it may be that it is for next week or the other. It is not known, you have to be patient, we are all waiting for the update.

d7e0a0260faf9dcbb4a138e55e625bbd.png

Kind regards,

Mystere

TruckersMP-Support

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, MadCowTransport said:

They gave us explanation last week, why do you need another?

According to that explanation they are testing the update to MP today. If there is no bugs in testing it comes tomorrow or Monday. If there is bugs it comes later next week. I'm not sure why you need more explanation than this. 

I asked to TruckersMP like a human. But you say they don't have to explain to us(gamers). Look this is explain. 

"TruckersMP

@TruckersMP

Update regarding 1.37 support: We are planning on testing this Saturday. The release will either be on Sunday or in the following week depending on the number of bugs. Thanks for your patience so far!

7:41 pm · 29 May 2020·TweetDeck"

Hello there, 

As this question has been asked quite often already and there have been multiple answers explaining it good, I'll lock and archive this topic now. I won't trash it as it contains some good information. In my opinion there's nothing to add to the above replies as they have all the information needed. Best is to be patient and wait for announcements on our Discord or here. Additionally, to stay updated, you can either join our Discord and/or follow our Twitter account they can both be found in the top bar. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to DM me :). Thanks for your understanding!

Kind regards, 
- Inklink
(ET + CMT)

//Locked and Archived 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived