MP without windows sync?

Green Day

Would you prefer if you don't see the open windows of other players but version 1.37 is supported?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer if you don't see the open windows of other players but version 1.37 is supported?

• No
    • Yes

We're all waiting for the 1.37 support.. how about supporting the 1.37 without the synchronization of the opened windows, so I don't see if somebody has the windows opened?

Later when the Developers have enough time they can try to support that too.. but for now it would be very nice if we could play MP, because we've been waiting really long now.

And I don't really mind if I see the opened windows of other players or not... Just wanna play without downgrading and upgrading every time

Greetings,

Boarisch Bluad

Well, with this weekend the 1.37 being tested internally, chanses are they already added it or maybe not, we have to wait and see.

But I don't think this feature is the reason for the delay tho.

Like stated sooooo many times by now by soooo many other users, it's a HUGE update, implementing a new sound engine and loads and loads of other stuff.

Why you think that would be the reason?

Bet if they tried adding it, and it won't work the first try, they are not gonna spend weeks to make the feature work.

TMP is well aware you all been waiting 31 days already for the new update to come! They are not gonna delay it even more for such a feature ?

Updating the game to be fully compatible with the latest build SCS released takes time, just like everything else in life.

Depending on how big the update is, depending how much freetime the tmp devs have, depending on how difficult it is to add everything new,... theres just so many factors that can delay the update for 1.37...

some versions are done in a week, others take a month or more depending on all the above factors and much more

I'd rather it just be fully implemented. No point in upgrading and downgrading because 1.37 isn't such a huge improvement that it's worth upgrading to before MP is updated. In fact it's a downgrade when it comes to the sounds. 

It hasn't even been a long wait IMO so I don't mind waiting a little longer. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that is inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived