How I can have my own oil tank trailer?

IDriver

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello @IDriver,

at this time, you can't buy the oil tank trailer, because they were not added yet by the game developers. Recently they added only food tank trailer that's in the new update 1.37. I think they will add it in some time, but nobody knows if and when it will be. You can still drive with them, but you can't own them. I'll post a topic for you down below where you can find every single ownable trailer in the game right now.

https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Trailers

I hope my answer helps.

Have a good day.

• Like 1

|Viva Trucking|Apply to Viva Trucking|Star Wars Fan|HAZMAT Division

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Looking at your picture, this is vehicle browser / trailer listing, where you can view any trailers available in the game in their default configurations, as they can be picked up in freight market or seen in traffic

Not all of these may be available for the player, but any trailers added by mods will also appear in this listing, and I can tell your trailer is definitely added by some mod.

If you want to use this trailer in multiplayer, than I am sorry, but you can't, cause this type of mods is not supported in multiplayer.

However, very similar looking trailer, a food tank trailler, has been added in the latest 1.37 update, but you have to wait for TruckersMP to support it.

If you want it only for singleplayer, trailers are not purchased from trailer listing, but only through "trailer purchase" button located in the top right corner of main screen, right under your profile portrait.

In case your can't find your trailer mod there, than I would check the mod's description, if it really is ownable trailer.

5 hours ago, Beenz. said:

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Thank you, so I need to wait to make this update in 1.37? Also, I need to make update to my game and I can play MP ?

5 hours ago, Rudewolf said:

Hello @IDriver,

at this time, you can't buy the oil tank trailer, because they were not added yet by the game developers. Recently they added only food tank trailer that's in the new update 1.37. I think they will add it in some time, but nobody knows if and when it will be. You can still drive with them, but you can't own them. I'll post a topic for you down below where you can find every single ownable trailer in the game right now.

https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Trailers

I hope my answer helps.

Have a good day.

Man I saw few oil tank trailers in the game sim2 and sim1, and I asking someone and they said something about save edit and also they said is allowed, so can you help me?

Hello again @IDriver,

I'll post the Save Editing section down below for you and you can check if there is any guide that will help you with that trailer. But like people above me said, you will have to wait for the new update 1.37 where you can buy food tank trailer, that's very similar to the one you posted above. 

And if you want to play the multiplayer right now, you will have to downgrade to version 1.36 that's still supported or wait for the new update. Nobody knows when it would be, but I saw a tweet where they said it would be this week if everything goes as planned. I'll leave a guide for you down below on how to downgrade the game if you are interested. 

The trailer is allowed, but you can't own it. That means you can still find it in company contracts, WoT contracts, etc., but you can't buy it from the Trailer purchase. 

But if you have the new version 1.37 you can still enter the singleplayer and play it.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/423-save-editing/

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/26

Hope my answer helps.

Have a great day.

|Viva Trucking|Apply to Viva Trucking|Star Wars Fan|HAZMAT Division

Hey!!!!

If this help did not help you and it is very complicated, you can use this section of the forum, and if you have momentary doubts several players will be able to help you

Hope this is very helpful and your problem has been solved.

Edited by Mystere
Deleting already mentioned information

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️