Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Experience on Calais - Duisburg

Strad

It's become the go-to route for me, when driving with friends. You're always guaranteed an experience when driving on Calais - Duisburg, and you know you'll always see another truck on your travels. While most of my favourite memories come from driving in convoys with friends, I also have some of the best memories on Calais - Duisburg with friends. However, despite what you may think, most of my C-D memories are not due to the high player count on the road— they're just things that happened to occur whilst driving on the road. 

I do enjoy a bit of traffic though ?

ioJopO8.jpg

Hi, 

it's always a special experience to drive from Duisburg to Calais. You get hit by other players A LOT and often you need to go back to the garage, because your truck is just dead, but it's funny and entertaining, too. (If you are a relaxed person) People who go there to ram other drivers on purpose and reckless driving are quite some problems, which are nearly impossible to fix,  if you ban one trucker there is instantly another one, who does the same thing.

C-D road is the ONLY road in Multiplayer that is full of people in peak hours (while other roads are almost empty). It has a normal to low traffic density (in real-life standards) however as most of the drivers there are holiday drivers/inexperienced drivers, the accident rate are much higher than normal road that sometimes it made the traffic slightly congested.

Let me express Calais Duisburg's opinion. First of all, I think you must improve your truck skills, and have enough reaction ability and keen observation. Why do you say this? Because accidents can happen at any time on this road with many players, players must meet these two conditions, otherwise you may affect other players and be reported. Secondly, for players who drive Skoda cars, I don't recommend serious speeding on CD road, because you will be reported for being unable to control the steering and affecting other players. Thank you

C-D Road isn't really that of a enjoyable experience for me (Especially not when i'm in a vtc where cargo damage matters),

there are just too many players who can't control their vehicle (no matter if car or truck) or simply just people who don't care about others and drive as they please.
I enjoy driving on promods servers way more as it is way more relaxed and laid back.. You still meet people here and there and you almost never have someone crashing into you.

I also drive a lot on singleplayer aswell, that's why i don't need to have 30+ players around my area. 

So yeah, that's my opinion about this road :)

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived