Euro Truck future Updates

dogofgaming

Just out of interest, how would some of you guys like to see smaller places in between the cities, like towns and villages or other smaller cities that haven't been made placed into the game for added realism and a sense of a bigger country because if you're like me, one you will think that is cool and two the UK specifically to me feels a bit small and feels like a drive around the GTA 5 map rather than a full fledged country. Personally don't have this feeling anywhere else due to trains and ferries being spread really far apart where as it feels like every job out of the UK leaves the UK and results in you going abroad on that trip even without long distance skills.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

I'm always down for adding more small cities, towns, and villages in between the bigger stuff. However I think we'd need some more small roads so that the speed limits aren't crazily going up and down constantly any more than they already do on highways. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

The main problem is room to do all of that..When building a map you need to make compromises:Too much stuff and the map will feel cramped,messy(look at ATS before the re-scale) and it will affect computer performance.Too little stuff and the map will feel completely empty and is hard to balance all of that.About UK: SCS announced long time ago that they will rebuild the map after germany is done,and i believe that they will add/remove outated roads cities.
But for me i reaaly want scs to add more challenging parking delivery points,specially for double trailers :)

That would be nice but I don't think it would be possible for everywhere due to the 1:19 scale. If I am not mistaken, the only exception to that is UK, which has a 1:15 scale. So it is easier to do this in UK map. You can check promods map for UK and see that they added many smaller towns which are not present in the base game. However, even they can't add every town due to the scaling problems. 

On 6/1/2020 at 11:30 PM, BrunoPelogia said:

The main problem is room to do all of that..When building a map you need to make compromises:Too much stuff and the map will feel cramped,messy(look at ATS before the re-scale) and it will affect computer performance.Too little stuff and the map will feel completely empty and is hard to balance all of that.About UK: SCS announced long time ago that they will rebuild the map after germany is done,and i believe that they will add/remove outated roads cities.
But for me i reaaly want scs to add more challenging parking delivery points,specially for double trailers :)

Good points. That's why I'm not a huge fan of pro mods. I feel a lot of the PM map is messy and nonsensical... not to mention for MP purposes you'd need like 10,000 people in one server to make it feel busy. To me it was pretty cool for the first 10 or 20 hours I spent on it, after that I started to miss the vanilla map (with all the map DLC's, of course).

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

I don't think comparing ETS2 and GTA5 would be the idea here, but I do agree with the whole smaller cities idea, perhaps more small narrow roads too?

On the side note: I haven't tried out the ProMods servers, however I wish more players would play on PM - maybe as busy as Simulation 1..

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that is inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived