V.i.c.t.o.r.

Hello everyone!

I would like to thank and congratulate everyone involved in our big event yesterday! Members and the whole community, my thanks for the presence and support of all of you!

We in the administration had some unforeseen circumstances during the convoy, but in the end, everything worked out!

Regarding our formation of the logo, it was sensational! I thank and congratulate @Dannic for the initiative! We did very well and I'm sure we made an excellent impression on everyone who participated in the event.

I would like to thank our members Vovô (@Chanel Games), @MiiTyCo and @hudsonsilva, for their live transmissions.

I thank @Fernando, for the enormous support given to us in communicating with the ConSec staff!

I would also like to thank the staff of ConSec (@[ConSecGroup] Volvotrebla), Snowball Media (@Sir Smokey) and all the Staff team who supported us. Congratulations for the work done and for the committed professionalism.

I also leave here my thanks to @DJFrontier, @ThiagoBR_ and @LUIG (GM's at TMP) and @Raymond_ (Event Manager at TMP) for the total support they provided for our great event!

And last but not least (on the contrary), I congratulate @Evandr0 (our Event Manager), for organizing the whole event in general, because it was through him that we managed to have this wonderful event, on a dedicated server, with excellent routes, truckfest, with several guests (some were not easy to establish contact) and many more things that he did and did his best to make this event happen! I'm sure it was a great experience for him and we were also able to pass a very good experience to those who participated in the event.

Again, congratulations to everyone!!!

Regards,
Victor Hugo - COO | GROFR
"Where the simulation is taken seriously!"

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 6/6/2020 at 3:34 AM, Syln said:

Dang the pictures look awesome. Really well planned convoy it seems! Congratulations on making it thus far! 

Thank you very much for your consideration!

On 6/6/2020 at 5:02 AM, [BTS] Pavilon said:

i wonder how many peoples where on event that was on 1.36

We had almost 200 participants!

On 6/11/2020 at 7:52 AM, [ConSecGroup] xXJDTVXx said:

It was a really nice Convoy. We are glad we got hired to provide a smooth Convoy flow.
Looking forward to the next Event from GROFR.

Wish you all the best.

We who thank you for the work done and count on your participation in our next events!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @V.i.c.t.o.r.!

We're happy that you've wanted to thanks other people for attendance or help, however it's better to make status update or post a reply to existing thread before thread regarding your event will be closed by Event Manager.

It's not necessary to create a thread for this.

Because of that I'll close the thread and move it to Archive.

Best Regards,

arusf2011 [PL/EN]

Community Moderator & Translator

Archived