Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

first monday of the month please join the Monday Money Masochism

seth_haveron

It's the first Monday in the new month again.

I wanted to remind you of my fundraising event. 

I changed the name to Monday Masochism and adjusted the rules a little. 

Now you can join with any trailer you like (as long as it is new with 0km on it )   and choose between the longest wot jobs you can get , or puzzle the distance together with any wot job you want. 

the goal is still to reach at least 10.000 km for everyone ,more would be better. 

but make sure you are able to get these 10k with one trailer. it would be a pitty if you run out of jobs or loose your interest on this trailer.  

the good thing is wot jobs are the same for everyone  so you can do it with your friends or out of the singleplayer. 

i had to do it out of my 1.37 prison ... my connection is so bad at the moment its almost not even enogh to upload a screenshot. 

for me personaly i bought a fresh TGX to test it and a fresh container trailer to finaly beat my own record... 

spacer.png

this action got 3 sponsors this time so its worth at least 3000€ per participant who reached the 10k score. 

drop your screenshots of the trailer statistic here at start and finish if you want to join.  i collect them and pass them over to the sponsors for verification.  

and a little sidenote : the biggest part of my VTC is finaly a part of it... lets see who of them gets Gnomed ^^  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @seth_haveron,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived