How many garages do you have?

CoffeeEdition'

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually only buy garages in order to teleport myself to various places, but I would for sure say i currently own around 10 garages within Germany and a few outside of Germany. Not too many as I also prefer driving to cities with my truck to keep it realistic. 

• 2 weeks later...

Like most folks, I have all the garages unlocked. I didn't graft all that hard though, I used the little exploit of constantly changing truck to farm money on Single player, and then went through the painstaking job of buying them all online.

Like @TFM_Flaming said, it's really handy for getting around for Convoys and other VTC related things (yay Prime). The only issue is that this is less effective in ATS where less garages are available across the map. In these situations, it's good to have several save games to allow for quick spawning in any city.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

Hello. I have all garages bought. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

I think the answer you are looking for is too many... :lol:

/ --- - //       Achievement Get!

/ -- -- //        Locating the Forums

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾                                                         

I don't recall the exact number but i have a lot.

Komo02 | LOE Streamer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish & English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch

Archived