[Unreliable Connection] Fix this please

DuduHell

Question

Hey, well, I've read lots and lots of topics about that, and all I can say is: It is not a user problem all the times!

I've a stable ping, lower than my friends, no packet loss, no problems at all, but I still get kicked RANDOMLY, there can be only me in the area, me and a friend, me and a convoy, or me at Calais.

But in the same way, there are times when I'm playing in places with 20+ people and I don't get kicked.

Basically, the Unreliable Connection kick is a RANDOM kick sometimes and it ruins the experience

Some answers in ahead for the people who are going to come with Copy and Paste answers:

1. If I wanna play in places with low population I'll play single-player.

2. No, my ping stays at 280~ and don't go over 300 nor less than 250.

3. My FPS stays stable at 50.

4. I've used the console for entire deliveries, I don't have ANY packet loss.

5. IT. IS. NOT. A. USER. PROBLEM.

(Also: I've tested and yes, using a VPN works, but it is a pain to find a good server)

5 answers to this question

Hello @DuduHell,

As a player, I can say only one thing. It is YOUR problems because you can have low internet speed and basically when you are loading in the place where many players you will be kicked if your internet isn't good. 
I can give you some recommendations.

• Turn off your antivirus if you have it.
  • Close browser when you load the game, you can open it later, but you can be kicked.
  • Lower the graphics settings, it also affects the loading.

If it doesn't help you, create a ticket for the support team and I think that with the support you can find the solution:) 

Regards, 
DarkMoon

Hi @DuduHell,

You seem quite frustrated ? I myself, am not a Developer so I wouldn't know the ins and outs of how the system works specifically. However, I do think that if you're experiencing that level of ping you must be playing on a server based far away from wherever you live. That is the likely cause of the reason you spike over 300ms. The ping reader on the tab is very jumpy from what I've seen and it doesn't display a constant reading of your ping level so it is likely that if you're averaging at 280ms, that there are moments you spike over 300ms (the limit) and get kicked from the server. So in some ways it is a user problem and it is not. I won't suggest playing on a server that is based closer your location as you have made rather clear you enjoy playing in crowded areas. 

However, I do not know of any fixes for your issue other than suggesting you move to the server location. Which would be a rather extreme method of solving your problem ? It does seem like you may have to endure the unreliable connection. I can make some minor suggestions which may help prevent you spiking over the limit. These include using the F9 key (to disable chat) and the F11 key (to disable usernames and UI). This may help reduce your ping when in largely populated areas. 

I hope this somewhat helps with your issue,

Owen :D 

53 minutes ago, Bears I DarkMoon [RU/EN] said:

Hello @DuduHell,

As a player, I can say only one thing. It is YOUR problems because you can have low internet speed and basically when you are loading in the place where many players you will be kicked if your internet isn't good. 
I can give you some recommendations.

• Turn off your antivirus if you have it.
  • Close browser when you load the game, you can open it later, but you can be kicked.
  • Lower the graphics settings, it also affects the loading.

If it doesn't help you, create a ticket for the support team and I think that with the support you can find the solution:) 

It happens at random, as I stated, I get kicked sometimes when I'm alone, sometimes when I'm with a friend or sometimes when there's a lot of people, but I also sometimes can go to Calais and I won't have any problems.

I don't use any antiviruses, playing with browser open or closed doesn't change anything, graphics, as I already said, ain't the problem because I don't get kicked when loading in, only at some random moments when playing.

14 minutes ago, Owen_Miller said:

Hi @DuduHell,

You seem quite frustrated ? I myself, am not a Developer so I wouldn't know the ins and outs of how the system works specifically. However, I do think that if you're experiencing that level of ping you must be playing on a server based far away from wherever you live. That is the likely cause of the reason you spike over 300ms. The ping reader on the tab is very jumpy from what I've seen and it doesn't display a constant reading of your ping level so it is likely that if you're averaging at 280ms, that there are moments you spike over 300ms (the limit) and get kicked from the server. So in some ways it is a user problem and it is not. I won't suggest playing on a server that is based closer your location as you have made rather clear you enjoy playing in crowded areas. 

However, I do not know of any fixes for your issue other than suggesting you move to the server location. Which would be a rather extreme method of solving your problem ? It does seem like you may have to endure the unreliable connection. I can make some minor suggestions which may help prevent you spiking over the limit. These include using the F9 key (to disable chat) and the F11 key (to disable usernames and UI). This may help reduce your ping when in largely populated areas. 

I hope this somewhat helps with your issue,

Owen :D 

Yeah, most of my frustation is because the truckersmp team always say the user is the problem by itself and won't provide proper help, only copy and paste advices that most of the time don't help nobody.

My ping never spikes higher than 290, it's actually pretty stable and stays mostly on 280, I play with friends that their ping goes beyond 300, 400 and they never get kicked, so well, I'm the unlucky bastard.

Not that I like to play on crowded areas, but it's nice to see some random convoys passing by sometimes and not get kicked...

Thanks anyway.

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️