Company paint job on my own trailer

Sherlocks

Question

9 answers to this question

Hey!!!!

It is quite easy, you have to go to single player, find a load of the dragonfly company, and then accept the contract, when you accept it, you do a quick save.

You go to Documents, Euro truck simulator 2, Profile, Save, Quicksave, and open it with the NotePad, then look for the trailer plate from which you have just accepted the contract, look for the color id (Paintjob), copy it, close it the tab, return to the game, and cancel the load.

Then grab the trailer to which you want to put that paintjob and do the same step to find the paintjob, once you find the paintjob, replace it with the one you want, save, close, return to the game and load the saved fast and you're done.

If you did not understand what I explained, it would be helpful to enter this section of the forum where it speaks and gives help with the save edit and what you want to do.

1 hour ago, Naza D said:

Hey!!!!

It is quite easy, you have to go to single player, find a load of the dragonfly company, and then accept the contract, when you accept it, you do a quick save.

You go to Documents, Euro truck simulator 2, Profile, Save, Quicksave, and open it with the NotePad, then look for the trailer plate from which you have just accepted the contract, look for the color id (Paintjob), copy it, close it the tab, return to the game, and cancel the load.

Then grab the trailer to which you want to put that paintjob and do the same step to find the paintjob, once you find the paintjob, replace it with the one you want, save, close, return to the game and load the saved fast and you're done.

If you did not understand what I explained, it would be helpful to enter this section of the forum where it speaks and gives help with the save edit and what you want to do.

When i tried 

https://prnt.sc/sqq5c4

https://prnt.sc/sqq53h

1 hour ago, LordBenji said:

That is done through save editing. You will want the data_path of the paint job in question, no need for the color, as that will not affect company skins. Also do note that such skins will only "properly" work on company job trailers instead of owned trailers.

look :

https://prnt.sc/sqq53h

https://prnt.sc/sqq5c4

43 minutes ago, SherlockS said:

The paintings will not be exactly symmetrical, and perfect.

the paintings of the trailers that you want exist in curtain, you can search for the trailer curtain in those companies and from there do the same search and edit path to be able to do it. If it does not appear, try to sleep in the game, it may not appear at the first time, be patient.

• Like 1

I did say you need company trailer instead of owned trailer. The texture will not appear correctly otherwise... It will take much more advanced save editing skills to know which parts to change and remove.

You will need to remove all the accessories that isn't on a company trailer, like data, markers, rear bumper, front left/right accessories, etc. But you need to keep the chassis, the paint job, and the wheels, and that's it. Don't forget to remove them from the accessories list too (the one with lots of nameless in a row for accessories). And the chassis will need to be replaced with the company trailer. Be careful to just keep the ones you need, and also change the numbers accordingly. It wouldn't make sense to go like 0-1-2-6-8-9, you want them all in order like 0-1-2-3-4-5. Then there's the amount of accessories to change, at the first accessories line with a number at the end. You need to change that as well, which is usually just a number higher than the last [ ] number after you updated them.

I hope that was not too complicated, but someone with enough skills to add and remove accessories should easily do it. It's just updating the list appropriately, and the objects it points to.

• Like 1

KkdaC1b.png

3 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I did say you need company trailer instead of owned trailer. The texture will not appear correctly otherwise... It will take much more advanced save editing skills to know which parts to change and remove.

You will need to remove all the accessories that isn't on a company trailer, like data, markers, rear bumper, front left/right accessories, etc. But you need to keep the chassis, the paint job, and the wheels, and that's it. Don't forget to remove them from the accessories list too (the one with lots of nameless in a row for accessories). And the chassis will need to be replaced with the company trailer. Be careful to just keep the ones you need, and also change the numbers accordingly. It wouldn't make sense to go like 0-1-2-6-8-9, you want them all in order like 0-1-2-3-4-5. Then there's the amount of accessories to change, at the first accessories line with a number at the end. You need to change that as well, which is usually just a number higher than the last [ ] number after you updated them.

I hope that was not too complicated, but someone with enough skills to add and remove accessories should easily do it. It's just updating the list appropriately, and the objects it points to.

now i understand what i have to do, i hadn’t thought of this before and it doesn’t seem so complicated, it will only take time, thanks for the help

3 hours ago, LordBenji said:

Thank you very much, it worked perfectly

https://prntscr.com/srcq6c

https://prntscr.com/srcqb2