Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Looking for ATS/ETS2 profile for old G-15 Keyboard

MadCowTransport

Hey guys. I'm using an old G-15 keyboard with the black and white display screen on it and I can't for the life of me find a profile for it to be integrated with ETS2 and ATS. I had one years ago but had switched to a newer, less impressive keyboard. Now I got a new computer and decided to go back to the tried and true G-15 I have always loved but can no longer find profiles for it that are compatible with its screen. Anyone out there got one for me to use?

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

Hi there @MadCowTransport,

I've never actually heard of these keyboards before, it's quite interesting. 

I for one, don't have any profiles or know of any compatible profile with the keyboards themselves. However, I thought I'd try and help as much as I could. I found this thread on SCS Software forums that talks about the same G Series type of keyboards as yours. I was particularly focused on the second reply which has a link for software for the keyboard and if you scroll down a little more it explains how the SDK helps with ETS2 specifically. I was just thinking that you should be able to download any profile and then use this software and the method provided.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=107652&start=10

I hope this is somewhat helpful, if not I'm sorry I couldn't be of further assistance! 

Owen. :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @MadCowTransport,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived