Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

My account have problems? (I need someone from staff)

IDriver

Question

Hello friends, so I want to ask someone from staff if that my account can be permanent banned, because I saw now some rules and I got some idiotic bans (by my own mistake) in the game, and I need to know if my account in the game is compormised:

07 Mar 20:23 UTC

Reason: Inappropriate Overtaking, Reckless Driving

29 Mar 2019 15:02 UTC

Reason: Blocking

15 Oct 2018 14:59 UTC

Reason: Inappropriate Overtaking

So, someone can check my history profile and tell me if I can be safe with my account or in first mistake I can take permanent ban? I want to be good driver, buy more DLC on my steam and drive carrefully.  I saw this rule, so my old bans will not be counted? Or explain me exactly checking my account please.

§2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans issued are at Game Moderator discretion.

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is permanent with no chance of unban.

Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period. Ban extensions are based on the active (less than 12 months old) bans at the time of expiration and will not be altered if a ban goes over the 12 month period while the ban is active. If you have at least two active history bans in your ban history, Game Moderators will extend your next ban to a permanent ban, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to it being your 4th or 5th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month and permanent.

So, old band will not be counted right? Or if I take first ban = permanent? HELP ME please guys I only need to know the actual situation. Thank you everyone specialy from staff which can help me checking everything and give me right answer. Also, can be deleted from my history all old bans or only will not be counted, I am very confused.

6 answers to this question

Hello,

A little explanation:

If your account recives a ban it will has its effects for 12 month. You can check this by going to your TMP Profile and the green dotted punishments are which is still "active" (has it's effect) and with the yellow ones it just there.

If you have got 3 green dotted bans, your 4th ban will be 1 month. 

We, players cannot access your TMP Profile punishment history, so I cannot tell that you will recive a pernament ban or not.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Just now, LogRol said:

Hello,

A little explanation:

If your account revices a ban it will has its effects for 12 month. You can check this by going to your TMP Profile and the green dotted punishments are which is still "active" (has it's effect) and with the yellow ones it just there.

If you have got 3 green dotted bans, your 4th ban will be 1 month. 

We, players cannot access your TMP Profile punishment history, so I cannot tell that you will recive a pernament ban or not.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Thank you for your answer, @LogRol I am posting you to see exactly this situation to telling me if my situation is bad?

spacer.png

Hi,

This is not very bad. You have only 1 active ban, if you would recive 3 more bans within 1 year than the 3rd ban would be 1 month long, and after that would be pernament.

But always try your best, and try to not get banned ;)

Tips to not get banned:

-Try to avoid Calais-Duisburg road

-Try to avoid populated areas with a lot of players (Calais, Duisburg, etc..)

-You have to be patient

Kind Regards,

LogRol

On 5/28/2020 at 7:20 AM, Linciano said:

Hello there! :)

Did you get the answer you were looking for, with the answer given above?

Kindly let us know, so we can keep the Forum always organized.

I await your return.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

Sure, so I am ok with my account for now that's I want to know because I want to buy some DLC for me. Thank you everyone

Hello again! :)

We are glad to hear, that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png