steam used in non-existent email

-Deividy

Question

I would like to use my steam profile, which have the games to play, when I registered trucksmp I used a test email that I ended up losing, now I no longer have this email that my steam profile was shown here on the site, resulting in that I had to do another steam and buy the game to play the mp. but this is too boring I wanted to know if it is possible to remove a steam account from an email does not exist

4 answers to this question

If the email does not exist, you should still be able to access the account and change the email via Steam and TruckersMP, unless you have enabled two-factor authentication. The only other solution I am able to provide is contacting Steam Support and TruckersMP Support.  If you regain access to your Steam account, TruckersMP Support may be able to change your registered Steam account here - https://truckersmp.com/support/ -  Here is a link to Steam Support: https://help.steampowered.com/en/

banner

Hello @-Deividy,

Thank you for using the forum for any queries you may have. 

If you are having problems with you steam account please use the link provided above by TheHIghFiveMike, there is very little we are able to do regarding your steam account on here. 
If you are able to recover your steam account, and would like help with changing emails to your TruckersMP account you are able to do so at https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/createWithLogout . Please use the correct steam account when creating this ticket, and in the description box state the exact issue that you are having. A Support Member will be with you as soon as possible. I would like to remind you that, we are unable to transfer steam accounts from one TruckersMP profile to another, hence that cannot be done. 

I hope you have understood in what i have had to say, and I look forward in your response as we are able to put this post in the correct place and keep the help section in an organised manner. 

Best Regards,
Rico
Support

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️