SP & MP Account

DBenn33

Question

Hi everyone.

Complete noob here, so I have the game and want to start playing, doing some research it seems a good idea to play SP until I can buy my own truck and then move on to MP.

my question is, can I play single player with Mods and then move on to MP after disabling the mods I used in SP. will this affect the saved file.

or is it best just to play SP with no Mods.

Thanks in advance.

Daryl

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, DBenn33 said:

Hi everyone.

Complete noob here, so I have the game and want to start playing, doing some research it seems a good idea to play SP until I can buy my own truck and then move on to MP.

my question is, can I play single player with Mods and then move on to MP after disabling the mods I used in SP. will this affect the saved file.

or is it best just to play SP with no Mods.

Thanks in advance.

Daryl

Yes you can! Remember, in multiplayer (truckerMP) mods are really limited. You will just need, go to Mod Manager and deactivate your mods, then you will can join MP without problems. Note, maybe you will return to your main garage with an advertisment about "Mods changes detected, returned without trailer and cargo to your home" (something like this) but dont worry, its normal. Remember to READ and FOLLOW truckersMP rules :D and have fun!

Technically you can use mods (the launcher will disable them when you go online), but if you're just setting up a profile for multiplayer, you shouldn't use mods. I recommend you use two profiles, one for single player (with mods) and a clean one for multiplayer.

You're allowed to cheat to get money and/or experience for multiplayer. That's the quickest way to make a multiplayer-ready profile and you'll be able to buy and upgrade any truck or trailer you want.

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️